After weeks of advance previews, EPCOT in Walt Disney World officially welcomes all voyagers into the new walk-through adventure, Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana.
This lush and tropical path is the first Disney Parks experience to immerse guests into a world inspired by the hit Walt Disney Animation Studios film, MOANA. Below are some of the features of the walk-through attraction.
- Find beautifully landscaped walking trail with fun and surprises around each turn, as they engage with water in magical ways like Moana did with the ocean – from a simple greeting to a high five or even a crashing wave of fun.
- This lively, interactive experience aims to inspire guests of all ages to protect and cherish the water that connects and gives life to the world
- As they make their way through the trail, they will see water in its various forms throughout the water cycle and have the chance to interact with it like never before
- Just like Moana’s friend the ocean, water here has a playful personality of its own, and guests can join in the fun by playing music with “rain harps,” waving to jumping streams and creating a roaring ocean wave
- As guests walk along the trail, they will come across Te Fiti, who is seen protecting water as it travels through the water cycle
- Guests might even discover beloved characters carved in the rock formations like Hei Hei, Pua and of course, Moana
- Guests also have the opportunity to meet Moana in a new area of World Nature Nestled across from walk-through attraction
Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana is a new layer in the World Nature neighborhood of EPCOT, connecting Soarin’ at The Land pavilion and The Seas with Nemo & Friends as part of the whole re-worked land.
See it for Yourself
Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana is now open at EPCOT in Walt Disney World.
The images shared on this page are © Disney. All rights reserved.