The Little Mermaid X CAMP is coming to Atlanta with a family-friendly experience that encourages climbing, sliding, singing, dancing, and playing in the world Ariel from the upcoming live action film.
You can explore Triton’s Throne Room, go on a scavenger hunt for Ariel’s treasures, slide through Ursula’s Lair, watch a live mermaid comedy show, and play under and out of the sea. Of course, CAMP will be offering its signature selections of co-branded apparel that you can make part of your world.
What to Expect
- An hour-long experience for the whole family
- Sing and dance with live musicians playing your favorite songs from Disney’s The Little Mermaid, including Under The Sea, Part of Your World, Kiss The Girl and Poor Unfortunate Souls.
- Visit King Triton’s Palace — take a seat on his throne and control the seas with the power of Triton’s trident
- Enter Ariel’s Grotto and embark on a scavenger hunt for gadgets and gizmos a-plenty.
- Slide through Ursula’s dark lair and watch a magic show
- Explore an abandoned shipwreck — climb cargo net tunnels up to a crow’s nest and unlock treasure chests below deck.
- Shop exclusive Disney The Little Mermaid x CAMP co-branded apparel and accessories in the Beachside Market.
Featuring shimmering sequins and jewel-tone purples and greens, this collection of accessories, including jewelry and clothing, brings underwater magic to any young mermaid. A standout of the collection is the Magic Mermaid Skirt, which (with a snap) visibly transforms from a frilly organza skirt into a longer, sequin-covered mermaid tail.
See it for Yourself
Disney The Little Mermaid x CAMP opens at CAMP’s new location at The Ashford Lane Lifestyle Property (located at 4500 Olde Perimeter Way in Dunwoody, Georgia) on Saturday, June 3, 2023.
MORE INFO: Tickets are available today and can be purchased now