Back again by popular demand, Disneyland After Dark is returning once more with special nights in 2023 including Disneyland After Dark: Throwback Nite! It was also confirmed that Star Wars Nite (MORE INFO) would be coming!
For Throwback Nite, you’ll find Disneyland park is focused on a retrotastic soiree inspired by the 50s and 60s! Here’s a look at what you’ll get with the $129 starting price for tickets.
What You Get
- Early Admission: Enjoy Disneyland Park admission beginning at 6:00 PM, no theme park reservation required.
- After-Hours Access to Attractions: Ride iconic mainstays like Peter Pan’s Flight, Pirates of the Caribbean, Jungle Cruise and more!
- Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks: Gaze upon a fireworks spectacular that first illuminated the night sky in 1958!
- Dance Parties: Do the twist, the mashed potato and bunny hop your way to dance parties around Disneyland park with bands and deejays inspired by the era.
- Character Experiences: Cross paths with some classic personalities.
- Free PhotoPass: Let Disney PhotoPass photographers capture shots—and incredible memories—against event-themed backdrops.
- Commemorative Keepsakes:
- Receive a commemorative credential and guide map as well as unlimited downloads of Disney PhotoPass digital photos taken during the party. (Credentials and maps are limited to one per ticketed person.)
- Scan the QR code on your event wristband into the Disneyland app to access Disney PhotoPass digital photos captured during the event. Photos can be downloaded from your Disney account as often as desired, up to 45 days after initial capture. Disney PhotoPass service is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and conditions and the Disney PhotoPass expiration policy. Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass photos must be linked to your Disney account to be downloaded.
- Themed Eats: Purchase some sips and snacks that were a hit in the park’s early days.
- Themed Merchandise: Attendees will have the opportunity to purchase themed items, while supplies last.
- Costumes Allowed: Dust off those lightsabers! Dress up as your favorite Star Wars character. (See Costume Guidelines)
When it Happens
Availability is limited. On event nights, guest may access the park from 9:00 PM to 1:00 AM.
- April 18 and 20, 2023
How Much it Costs
See pricing below, note that parking is NOT included.
- April 18: $129
- April 20: $145
See it for Yourself
Disneyland After Dark: Throwback Nite takes place from 9:00 PM to 1:00 AM at Disneyland park on April 18 and 20, 2023.
Starting February 21 (no earlier than 9:00 AM Pacific Time), Magic Key holders will have the opportunity to purchase from a select amount of pre-sale tickets ahead of the general public. General admission tickets go on sale February 23, 2023.
The Fine Print
- The number of tickets available for each event date are limited, and event tickets are valid only for the specific event date and hours.
- Parking fees are not included in the ticket price.
- Tickets must be purchased online and are not available on the day of the event.
- Limit 8 tickets per person, per event date, and no discounts apply.
- Tickets not required for Guests ages 2 and under.
- Tickets are nonrefundable and may not be resold or transferred for commercial purposes.
- Costumes are subject to Disney guidelines and should not be obstructive or offensive; please check special event costume guidelines for restrictions.
- Certain attractions and offerings may not be available during the event, including Indiana Jones Adventure, Matterhorn Bobsleds, Mickey’s Toontown and Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
- Event, event elements and available offerings may be modified and limited in availability and are subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice or liability.
- No refunds given for any changes or cancellations whether due to inclement weather or otherwise.
- The state of California strongly recommends that all Guests complete their primary vaccination series or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort. If planning to travel, please check and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and any state travel advisories. Do not travel to or enter Disneyland Resort unless you are free of any COVID-19 symptoms and otherwise comply with the requirements of such advisories and restrictions. View important details and what you need to know before visiting the Disneyland Resort.