The Villas at Disneyland Hotel are gearing up for a grand debut this fall and Disney Vacation Club (DVC) has unveiled a bunch of great concept art for the exciting new accomodations. The hotel adds a new concept of Duo Studios plus DVC notable features including Deluxe Studios, 1- and 2- Bedroom Villas, and 3-Bedroom Grand Villas.
About the Hotel
- The newest tower at the Disneyland Hotel blends timeless Walt Disney Animation Studios classics with contemporary designs, delicately curating a celebration of Disney history and immersing guests in the creative storytelling process.
- Each room includes just-like-home amenities with touches of magic sprinkled throughout, inspired by animated classics like “The Jungle Book,” “Sleeping Beauty,” “The Princess and the Frog,” “Fantasia” and more.
- This will be the fourth tower at the Disneyland Hotel, adding 344 themed rooms to its existing 973 guest rooms.
Options will include duo studios, deluxe studios, one- and two-bedroom villas, and multi-level grand villas.
- The newly-imagined duo studio will bring the story of “The Jungle Book” to life.
- Perfect for two guests, this cozy retreat features a split bathroom with themed tile accents, and a queen-size bed that conveniently tucks into the wall to reveal a sofa when not in use.
- The deluxe studios will celebrate the stories of “Sleeping Beauty” or “The Princess and the Frog.”
- Deluxe studios will include a kitchenette, split bathroom, and two queen-size beds to sleep up to four guests.
One- and Two- Bedroom Villas
- One- and two-bedroom villas offer roomier accommodations for larger families, sleeping up to five and nine guests, respectively.
- The villas include a full-size kitchen and living areas with comfortable sofa seating that can be easily pulled down to reveal a queen-size bed, complete with a story-themed mural above, inspired by “The Princess and the Frog” or “Fantasia.”
- The comfort continues into the main bedroom, which includes a spacious en-suite bathroom featuring double vanities, a soaking tub with a themed mosaic-style tile mural, and a spa-like shower.
Three-Bedroom Grand Villas
- The three-bedroom grand villas feature multi-level accommodations, sleeping up to 12 guests.
- On the first floor, families can enjoy a full-size kitchen, large dining area, and a double-sided fireplace connecting the living area to a private outdoor balcony.
- The first floor is also home to the primary suite, inspired by “Bambi.”
- Guests will discover more magic as they venture up a spiral staircase to discover a full-size washer and dryer and two themed bedrooms.
- One bedroom is inspired by “Frozen” and one by “Moana,” each with two queen-size beds and en-suite bathrooms.
See it for Yourself
The Villas at Disneyland Hotel, part of the Disney Vacation Club, open in September 2023.
Early bookings will open on three separate dates:
- March 15, 2023, to Disney Vacation Club Members (Member Services at (800) 800-9800 to book)
- March 16, 2023, for Disneyland Resort Magic Key holders (Call (714) 956-6425)
- March 17, 2023 reservations will open to the public (book online Disneyland.com or by contacting (714) 956-6425)