As the Disneyland Resort gears up for the Disney 100 Years of Wonder celebration, they’ve announced additional details for the upcoming World of Color — ONE nighttime spectacular that is being introduced for the centennial celebration. As has been the case for several years now, virtual queue will be used to manage guest flow in the main viewing areas.
How to Join the Virtual Queue
In order to secure a Virtual Queue for World of Color – ONE you will need your park tickets already linked to your Disney account AND have a valid theme park reservation. You will be able to access primary viewing areas for the show through a virtual queue system available only via the Disneyland app.
- Open the Disneyland App and make sure you are signed in.
- From the Disneyland App home screen, you will see your theme park reservation. Make sure your tickets are also linked.
- Distribution for the complimentary Virtual Queue will begin at 12:00 PM noon, daily (subject to availability), and is available for guests who have entered Disney California Adventure park for the day OR have entered Disneyland park with a Park Hopper ticket.
- A minute before noon when the Virtual Queue enrollment begins, open the Virtual Queue section for World of Color — ONE in the app. On nights when there are multiple showtimes, distribution for additional showtimes will begin immediately after distribution for the first showtime has ended.
- If you have obtained a virtual queue selection, enter your designated viewing area for your designated show time via one of the two marked entrance points (Blue or Yellow) approximately 30-45 minutes before the show begins.
Joining the virtual queue for World of Color is not required to view the spectacular, but it is highly recommended. Additional viewing for each performance is located around Paradise Bay on a first-come, first-served basis.
If the virtual queue reaches capacity, check in with a cast member at the Paradise Bay viewing area shortly before World of Color – ONE begins for walk-up viewing options. Joining the virtual queue is not required, but it is highly recommended as walk-up viewing options for each performance are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
About the Show
World of Color – ONE celebrates how a single action, like a drop of water, creates a ripple that can grow into a wave of change.
- The spectacular features songs and stories of some of the most courageous, loving and inspiring characters, music and moments from Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, the Avengers, and Star Wars. Moments from favorite films such as “The Lion King,” “Moana,” “Coco,” “Mulan,” “Soul,” and others
- This spectrum of stories is set to a beautiful musical score comprised of 18 different compositions, including a new, original song “Start a Wave,” which was written by GRAMMY®-nominated artist Cody Fry and features lead vocals performed by singer-songwriter and actress Loren Allred
- The show features an immense water screen that can span up to 380 feet across, several mist screens, and 1,200 dancing fountains, combined with lighting, projection, laser, fog and flame effects
- MagicBand+ is synced with the show — the band will enhance the effects with synchronized dancing lights and vibrations
See it for Yourself
World of Color – One will debut at the Disneyland Resort on January 27, 2023.