Universal’s Great Movie Escape is officially opening at Universal CityWalk in Orlando on December 9, 2022 and it brings two immersive escape-room-style experiences themed to some of the house of the Globe’s biggest properties to life with a series of activities that encourage group participation.
Below are details on the Back to the Future: OUTATIME experience. You can learn more about the second Jurassic World: Escape experience here.
Back to the Future: OUTATIME
As soon as guests enter the art deco-style, theater-inspired venue, they’ll immediately be swept away into the story.
As the story goes, guests are transported to a museum in 1993, where they learn Back to the Future’s antagonist, Biff, is up to his antics and has stolen Doc Brown’s newest time travel device to sabotage the space-time continuum. Guests must work together to uncover Doc Brown’s clues as they travel through time to track down Biff and save the past and future before they run “outatime.”
Universal’s entertainment team partnered closely with filmmakers and escape room industry experts to create innovative experiences with detailed sets and original storylines. These story experiences are also fully customizable, setting participants across eight hyper detailed environments that are:
- Randomized – so the solution can vary with each visit
- Customizable depending on party size – ensuring everyone gets to participate
- Designed to adjust based on skill level and complexity – so that the experience is enjoyable for novices and escape room-aficionados alike
See it for Yourself
Universal’s Great Movie Escape at Universal Orlando Resort’s Universal CityWalk is opens December 9, 2022.
Tickets On Sale Now
- Price: Varies by date and time of visit, starting at $49.99 per person, plus tax
- How Many: Experience includes up to six guests per group and may include multiple parties
- Private Experiences: Available for up to 8 people, starting at $300 per group, plus tax
MORE INFO: Universal’s Great Movie Escape tickets can be purchased at universalorlando.com