A new portal into the Upside Down is opening this year and it’s in Montebello, CA where the new STRANGER THINGS: THE EXPERIENCE event pop-up is located. You can expect a fun journey through the show alongside favorite characters plus an 80s-style medley of locations and fan-favorite moments with merchandise, food & drinks, photo ops, interactive performers, and more.
Get ready to be fully transported into the darker side of Hawkins — visit the infamous Lab, the Upside Down and more. This brand-new storyline has been developed exclusively with the show’s creators launching you into a parallel universe where you can unlock your secret powers to face the gauntlet of lurking terrors and save the town.
So what is it exactly? Netflix and Fever promise STRANGER THINGS: THE EXPERIENCE will bring:
- Groundbreaking, in-person live multimedia experience that lasts 45 minutes
- Hang out in the Mix-Tape for as long as you’d like
- Take pics in the Byers’ living room, in an 80s-style photo booth, at the Palace Arcade, or with unexpected villains
- Explore nostalgic 80s-themed shops and iconic locations straight from the show such as Scoops Ahoy
- Enjoy themed food & drinks and take home exclusive merchandise
- Open Wednesdays–Fridays: 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. and Saturdays & Sundays: 10:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Stranger Things: The Experience follows the smash-hit successes of the first official Stranger Things Stores that brought the “Upside-Down” to New York City and Los Angeles in Fall 2021, welcoming hundreds of thousands of guests and fans of the show over the course of its run. That followed Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience which took place in Los Angeles in Spring 2021, selling out every day for more than seven months.
See it for Yourself
STRANGER THINGS: THE EXPERIENCE (located at 1345 N Montebello Blvd, Montebello, CA 90640) launches on November 19, 2022.
- Tickets are limited and dates are already selling out
- Variable prices start at $49 per adult with VIP and Group (6+ people) options available