Six Flags Magic Mountain Holiday in the Park is ready to bring holiday cheer on select days from November 24 through January 1. Beginning at 5:00pm on event nights enjoy a host of seasonal sights, sounds, and flavors.
- Mrs. Claus’ Crafts: Show off your creative side while crafting with Mrs. Claus and her little helpers. Select days through December 24.
- Visits with Santa: Visit with Santa and his merry elves! Share your holiday wish list and take a souvenir photo to cherish the moment of a lifetime. Select days through December 24.
- S’mores Festive Fire Pits: Roast marshmallows over a festive fire pit. Additional fee for s’mores kit
- Shop for the perfect holiday gift or stocking stuffer
- Have your little ones Write a letter to Santa
- Snack on delicious holiday-inspired treats and sweets
Indulge in a taste of the holidays with irresistible festive feasts including:
- BBQ cranberry ribs
- Leftover turkey mac n cheese sandwiches
- Enchilada soup and traditional tamales
- Holiday thrill shakes and brownies
- Champurrado or specialty drinks like Frosty’s Elixir
Winter Wonder Lands
The sights and sounds of the season come alive
- North Pole: Visit Santa and Mrs. Claus, along with their merry elves, on Holiday in the Park days through December 24. Located in Whistlestop Park.
- Arctic Alley: A whimsical light show choreographed to festive music and thousands of glimmering lights. Located near Viper.
- Jingle Bell Way: Magnificent, larger-than-life ornaments brilliantly lit with thousands of twinkling lights. Located in DC UNIVERSE.
- Glacier Point: Hundreds of holiday lights, a festive open fire pit, and a feast of delicious Taste of Holiday in the Park foods. Located in METROPOLIS.
- Polar Bear Pass: Warm up next to a festive open fire pit, snap a holiday photo and revel in the jolly atmosphere. Located in the Golden Bear Plaza.
- HollyRock!: A 1950’s rockabilly holiday featuring thousands of lights, classic cars, jolly jugglers and timeless holiday hits
- Holiday Square: Be dazzled by a kaelidoscope of thousands of breath-taking colored lights and a sprinkling of falling snowflakes
- Peppermint Path: Take a stroll down peppermint path through thousands of candy cane red and white lights, featuring a twisted peppermint surprise
- Gleampunk District: Enjoy the sights and sounds of the Inudstrial Revolution with a holiday twist as you’re surrounded by thousands of lights and a sprinkle of falling snowflakes
- Snowy Nights: A novel celebration of the season with silvery trees and a live holiday show featuring contemporary music and themed dancers
See it for Yourself
Six Flags Holiday in the Park takes place select nights at Six Flags Magic Mountain from November 24, 2022 – January 1, 2023.
- November 24, 25, 26, 27, December 3, 4, 10, 11, 17–31, and January 1.
MORE INFO: Ticket and details on Six Flags Magic Mountain Season Passes, Memberships, and Holiday in the Park