DIsney CEO Bob Chapek has spoken on the record before about ways in which the company is looking to synergize its customer base across its various platforms for a richer experience to both consumer and Disney’s pocketbooks. The newest internal collaboration at the House of Mouse is one between Disney+ and shopDisney which will give subscribers to the popular streaming platform early access to franchise-branded merchandise before it’s available to the public.
During this test experience, eligible subscribers can visit shopDisney.com/DisneyPlusSpecialAccess or navigate to the Shop tab within the details pages of select movies, series and shorts on Disney+ to scan QR codes that will take users directly to the merchandise on shopDisney. The Shop tab will be available to Disney+ primary profiles in the U.S. that have been verified as 18 and older.
Merch is available from fan-favorite franchises and titles including Star Wars, Marvel Studios’ Black Panther and Doctor Strange in The Multiverse of Madness and receive exclusive access to merchandise from Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Frozen 2 and Disney•Pixar Lightyear.
Special access will grant Disney+ subscribers early access to products including:
- The Mandalorian DarkSaber Legacy Set
- Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi Battle of the Heroes Legacy Lightsaber Set
- Ahsoka Tano Legacy Lightsaber Hilts signed by Ashley Eckstein (voice of Ahsoka in Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels)
- Ahsoka Tano Special Edition Doll signed by Ashley Eckstein
- Doctor Strange Cloak
- Scarlet Witch Ear Headband
- Captain Carter Vibranium Shield
- Black Panther Collectible Mask
- Black Panther Wakanda Forever Artist Series Jacket
- World of Wakanda Artist Series Puzzle
- shopDisney made-to-order merchandise, including new t-shirt and sweatshirt designs from Disney’s Frozen 2 and Disney and Pixar’s Lightyear.
See it for Yourself
The limited-time shopping access is available now.
MORE INFO: Visit shopDisney.com/DisneyPlusSpecialAccess