An enchanting collaboration between Disney Animation Studios and family experience company CAMP has lead to a magical opportunity to step into the world of ENCANTO. The new Disney Encanto x CAMP experience promises 6,000 square feet of magical photo-ops, activities, and shopping opportunities.
What to Expect
- An hour-long visit to the Madrigals’ Casita and explore its interiors
- Climbing up and around Antonio’s rainforest
- Spin through Isabela’s flower-filled room
- Sliding down into the Courtyard and more.
- We can’t talk about it but you can also see Bruno’s Room
- Never-before-seen rooms including Luisa and Pepa plus cousin Dolores’ Soundscape Door
- The voices return! Stephanie Beatriz (Mirabel), María Cecilia Botero (Abuela Alma) welcoming you to the Encanto x CAMP experience, joined by the voices John Leguizamo (Bruno) and Ravi Cabot-Conyers (Antonio) throughout the show, bringing the magic of the film to life.
- Live Counselor-led singalongs to the film’s favorite tunes like “We Don’t Talk About Bruno” and “Surface Pressure” throughout the show
- A family photo that captures their magical gifts as a keepsake of their visit to the Encanto
- Shopping in the Encanto town square (La Placita) for exclusive, bespoke, and customizable character-based clothing, books and colorful felt jewelry all displayed in a series of beautiful merchant carts
Inspired by the vibrancy of the film, the Disney ENCANTO x CAMP Exclusive Capsule Collection is also available for purchase today at camp.com/disney-encanto-shop nationwide and is available at CAMP’s Flagship store. Merch highlights include:
- Isabela and Mirabel inspired Twirl Skirts
- Matching embellished sweatshirts, character-based tees, hats, and bags that can be customized with detailed chain stitching, colorful felt patches, whimsical rickrack trimmings and more. Make your very own here.
See it for Yourself
Disney Encanto x CAMP kicked off at CAMP’s flagship store (located at 110 5th Avenue, New York) for limited-time experience on October 8, 2022.
MORE INFO: Tickets are available today and can be purchased now