The El Capitan Theatre is ready for its theater to be run amok once again with the return of two Halloween time classics: HOCUS POCUS and THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS.
Plus, for all screenings, enjoy a photo mural and prop display before and after the show plus specialty concession items and the Mighty Wurlitzer Organ played before showtime!
Available from October 7-13, 2022 at 10:00am, 1:00pm, 4:00pm and 7:00pm plus 9:55pm showings on Fridays and Saturdays. Tickets are on sale now and $16 for all ages.
- Movie props on display from the Walt Disney Archives include the Spell Book, a statue, and a broom.
- A photo op for “Hocus Pocus” will be available during the movie’s run.
- Specialty concessions include Donald Duck Candy Corn Sipper with bottled beverage and glow-in-the-dark Mickey Mummy Bucket with 64oz popcorn will be available.
THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS
Available from October 14-31, 2022 at 10:00am, 1:00pm, 4:00pm and 7:00pm plus 9:55pm showings Friday through Sunday. Tickets are on sale now and $16 for all ages.
- Shown in 3D with spine-tingling interactive 4D sensory effects, including lights, fog, scents, wind, and snow!
- Movie props on display from the Walt Disney Archives, including Jack’s House and Town Hall.
- A photo op for “The Nightmare Before Christmas” will be available during the movie’s run.
- Specialty concessions include a Zero Light Up Premium Bucket with 64oz popcorn and an Oogie Boogie Popcorn with gummy worms.
- OPENING NIGHT EVENT: The El Capitan Theatre will have an Opening Night Fan Event for “The Nightmare Before Christmas” in 4D on October 14 at 7pm.
- Guests can join Disney Legend Don Hahn, X Atencio’s daughter, Tori Atencio McCullough, former Director of Interior Design at Walt Disney Imagineering, and granddaughter Kelsey McCullough, Manager, Innovation Product Development at Disney Studios, as they discuss Atencio’s legacy he left behind.
See it for Yourself
Tickets are on sale now, and available at The El Capitan Theatre (6838 Hollywood Blvd.), online at elcapitantickets.com, or by calling 1-800-DISNEY6 (1-800-347-6396).