This weekend, Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Resort welcomes back a revamped guest-favorite Wantilan Luau bringing he flavors, sights, and sounds of the islands to your next Florida vacation.
According to Universal, guests will enjoy a culinary and musical voyage featuring hula dancers, a fire knife dancer, lively music and an array of foods. Here’s a taste:
- A Polynesian-inspired buffet featuring traditional pit-roasted suckling pig, Hawaiian chicken teriyaki, catch of the day, lomi lomi chicken salad, Ahi poke salad, fire-grilled tender beef, island-spiced vegetables, freshly-baked breads, rolls and more
- Dessert extravaganza featuring pineapple macadamia tarts, passion fruit crème brûlée and tropical fresh fruit with chocolate mousse shots
- Mai tais, wine and beer for guests 21 and older
- Kid-friendly buffet with pizza, chicken fingers, macaroni and cheese, peanut butter and jelly and more
See it for Yourself
- The Wantilan Luau takes place Saturdays at 6:00 pm. Regular and premium seating is available.
- Tickets start at $89 for adults and $39 for children.
- Tickets are available at: WantilanLuau.eventbrite.com.