Knott’s Berry Farm continues to lead the charge for theme park fans in So Cal with their latest seasonal offering, the new Knott’s Taste of Fall-O-Ween! The family-friendy outdoor offering promises themed food and activities including a special trick-or-treat trail all operating under guidelines for health and safety by the state of California.
The re-imagination of the theme park experiences offers park visitors the chance to nosh and sip in environs that have been unavailable for many months in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic.
What to Expect
- A myriad of tasting portions with a taste of the Fall-O-Ween season
- Fully themed Camp Snoopy Trick-or-Treat Trail presented by Hershey is loaded with multiple treat stations and special spooky decorations and included with all junior tasting cards
- “Into the Fog” is an all-new art show with over 45 new art pieces celebrating the scary season
- Exclusive event merchandise including specialty items from local crafters
- Guests of all ages can dress up in their most festive costumes*
* While guests are encouraged to come dressed in their most festive costumes, approved face coverings still are mandatory. Costume masks are not allowed as a substitution for required face coverings.
See it for Yourself
The only way to experience the limited time Knott’s Taste of Fall-O-Ween is with a tasting card purchased in advance at knotts.com (a tasting card is required for event entry).
- Regular tasting cards (ages 12+) are priced at $35 (plus tax) and will include five food tastings
- Junior tasting cards (ages 3-11) are $20 (plus tax) and include three tastings plus 1 trip through the Camp Snoopy Trick-or-Treat Trail
- Children two and under are free.
- Save 10% as a 2020 Season Passholder!
Tasting cards are date specific and must be purchased online at knotts.com or through the Knott’s Berry Farm mobile app prior to the date of visit.
- The event will run weekends only, Fridays-Sundays, September 25 – November 1.
- Event hours will be Fridays and Saturdays from 12pm to 9pm and Sundays from 12pm to 8pm.
Health and Saftey Measures
Knott’s Berry Farm continues to follow state, local and CDC health guidelines, these are the safety measures and operational changes to ensure the safety of guests:
- Tasting cards are limited each day to ensure proper physical distancing
- Upon arrival, guests will be required to enter a temperature screening and security checkpoint at the main gate
- All associates and guests must wear a facial covering while visiting Taste of Fall-O-Ween or the Knott’s California Marketplace store locations and restaurants – masks are not required while sitting at a table or bench to eat
- Frequently touched surfaces are disinfected daily and sanitized frequently. This includes but is not limited to cash counters, scanners, EMV readers, pens at cashier counters, register screens, store fixtures, door handles, and shopping baskets
- Signage is present to aid guests in the proper direction of travel and as a reminder to practice social distancing
- Seating is spaced out throughout the Taste of Fall-O-Ween event footprint
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the event area
- All associates will be screened, including temperature and symptom checks using CDC guidelines before being allowed on the property to work
- Associates have been trained on the importance of handwashing, physical distancing, and overall hygiene
- Separate entrances and exits will appear at some store locations
- Store occupancy is limited to less than 50% of the normal building capacity Queue lines outside of store locations are marked with six-foot markers where needed.