Nat Geo families will go wild for this new subscription package announced today, National Geographic Premium with Disney+. Customers in the US can now take advantage of a new subscription package that will bundle together the best of the brand’s storytelling online, streaming, and in print.
Starting at $10.99 a month, package options include single monthly, annual or two-year specially priced subscription. The new subscription option offers access to Disney+, natgeo.com, and the Nat Geo app, 10 print issues per calendar year, and a host of other benefits.
National Geographic Premium with Disney+ includes:
- Disney+, including documentaries and shows from National Geographic only on Disney+
- Exclusive content and access to natgeo.com, Nat Geo app, and full online archive
- Curated weekly subscriber newsletter featuring National Geographic’s best stories
- Annual subscribers will get 10 print issues of the National Geographic magazine per calendar year
- NGKids publishes monthly, except the combined June/July and Dec/Jan issues
- Special subscriber price for additional print subs (History, Nat Geo Kids, & Nat Geo Little Kids
- Special annual issue of the National Geographic magazine “Year In Pictures” issue (if subscribed in December, or if issue is unavailable, an item of greater or equal value)
- Plus subscriber-only benefits such as exclusive events and discounts
See it for Yourself
National Geographic Premium with Disney+ is available starting today at natgeo.com/premium