The 2022 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival marks its grand return to the Disneyland Resort for the first time since 2020 and it’s bringing a signature California-inspired festival with classic Disney twists.
Here’s a look at what you can expect for the 2022 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival! Photos shown in this article are from previous years.
Festival Marketplace Kiosks
Discover cuisine across a variety of kiosks offering menus inspired by fresh, California-grown ingredients.
- Avocado Time – Indulge in flavorful medleys that make your mouth sing.
- Berry Patch – Hail the big berry for top billing!
- California Craft Brews – Cheers to a round from California’s best local breweries.
- Cluck-a-Doodle-Moo – Rally for these sliders, wings ‘n’ beer—a sports fan’s dream!
- D•Lish – Enjoy delicious sweet and savory dishes sure to delight!
- Garlic Kissed – Stop by to savor mouthwatering dishes and specialty beverages.
- Golden Dreams – Tempt taste buds with well-seasoned eats and nectarous drinks.
- I Heart Artichokes – Partake in the thistle—prepared in 2 different ways!
- LA Style – Feast on favorite southland food-truck flavors.
- Nuts About Cheese – Let us introduce you to wine’s best friends.
- Peppers Cali-Ente – Snack on hot ‘n’ spicy fare with a Cali twist!
- Uncork California – Sip vino by the glass or try a flight.
Sip and Savor Pass
Pay once, enjoy eight tastings! Valid for the length of the festival, each Sip and Savor Pass has eight (8) coupons and each coupon may be redeemed for one (1) food or non-alcoholic beverage item at participating Festival locations.
- Excludes novelties including souvenir tumblers. No discounts apply. Nonrefundable, nontransferable, may not be redeemed for cash (in whole or in part), no substitutions and no change given.
Food & Wine Discovery
- Culinary Demonstrations by some of the most celebrated chefs in the industry, who will share their go-to recipes and insider tips for preparing sensational dishes.
- Cocktails at Sonoma Terrace invites you to enjoy a new limited-time expanded wine and beer menu under the relaxing shade.
Many special signature events, demonstrations and seminars will require a separate fee.
Indulge your senses with exquisite food and wine pairings as a professional winemaker explains the grandeur of your experience at Carthay Circle Restaurant.
COST: $140 per person—plus tax and gratuities
- Brown Estate (with Coral Brown) on March 4
- Le Artishasic (with Sommelier Chris Hoel and Artie Johnson) on March 18
- Skywalker Vineyards (with Tom Johnson) on April 8
MORE INFO: Carthay Circle Winemaker Reception
You can visit Sonoma Terrace to partake in wine, beer and spirits seminars. You’ll learn from winemakers, brewmasters and distillers as you quench your thirst and learn what goes into making your favorite sips.
COST: $25.00 per person (tax included)
WHEN: On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays during the festival
MORE INFO: Wine, Beer & Spirits Seminars
Enjoy special tasting seminars, a Winemaker Reception and Mixology Seminar at Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar.
More to Explore
Soarin’ Over California returns
Just for the length of the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival this year, Disney confirmed that SOARIN’ OVER CALIFORNIA will be returning for another limited run engagement!
Favorite Disney characters join in for some cooking themed musical fun with some magical musical chefs! Chef Goofy, Chip and Dale are sure to be nearby!
Alice’s Wonderland Bakery Unbirthday Party
Children ages 3 to 11 will have the opportunity to express their creativity through hands-on cupcake decorating. Space is limited, and participant sign-ups begin 45 minutes before each show time.
See it for Yourself
Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival returns to Disney California Adventure from March 4 to April 26, 2022.
For a taste of what this event brings, check out our coverage of the 2020 event.