Shamrocks and Shenanigans is huge St. Patrick’s Day celebration at SkyPark at Santa’s Village bringing a month-long celebration with limited-time entertainment food and drinks, and more festivities from Thursday, March 3, 2022 through Sunday, March 27, 2022.
Here’s a look at what to expect during Shamrocks and Shenanigans 2022 at SkyPark at Santa’s Village.
- Visit with Santa in his house! Take photos and get a head start on this year’s list daily from 11AM-3PM.
- Complimentary face painting with a four leaf clover or pot of gold design!
- Wacko everyone’s favorite magician, will have daily performances at at the The Sky Pavilion
- Pot o’ Gold Puppet Show will take place at the The Sky Pavilion
Saturdays – Sundays
- Coin Caper invites you to help find gold coins during Shamrocks and Shenanigans. Take your findings to Santa’s House and Seamus the Leprechaun will provide a special treat for you as a reward for his coins’ safe return!
- Stories of the Northwoods and Knighting with Queen Wysdom and Princess Evi wil reward those demonstrate three virtues: courage, patience and adventure.
- Stories of the Northwoods with Seamus and Gleezglug! enjoy music dance a jig
- Seamus has the emerald isle in his heart and in the weeks prior to St. Paddy’s Day, he comes to SkyPark to help to decorate before the big day.
- Gleezglug is a clurichaun, different from a leprechaun in that he loves to wear red and performs his magic typically at night.
- Toddlespot is a friendly leprechaun you’ll find roaming the Village with Arrow and friends throughout the day
- Join the Lucky Key Quest in the Village to find the ONE special key that unlocks his treasure box.
- Seamus the leprechaun will be hiding keys throughout the Village between 11AM-3PM each day.
- Inside the box contains a FREE Annual Pass so you can enjoy 365 days of outdoor adventure (one winner per day)!
- Join Find the Gold! quest within the Bike Park and find special gold hidden within the trails for a chance to win an Annual Pass!
- If the winners happen to already be SkyPark Passholders, we’ll extend their memberships another year!
Tunes in the Trees
- Feckin Celts, performing on Saturday, March 12th and Saturday, March 19th at 2PM.
- Sixty Grit performing on Friday, March 18th from 6PM-9PM.
- The show is included with the cost of a Day Pass ticket, though limited event-only tickets will also be available for $20 each (doors open at 5PM)
Food and Beverage
At St. Nick’s Patio and Grille
- Corned beef and cabbage
- Irish nachos
At Pedal Pub
- Rotating menu of stouts and festive cocktails including:
- Peppermint Paddy, Fool’s Gold, or cozy up with an Irish Coffee!
- Green Beer (March 19th and 20th)! Stay warm at Kringle’s Coffee & Gifts with a Pot of Gold Latte, Shamrock Shake, Peppermint Paddy and Lucky Lemonade. And don’t forget dessert! The Gingerbread House Bakery and Sweet Shoppe will be baking fresh shamrock cookies daily
More to Explore
The entire park and its regular amenities are also available including Royal Games (archery, ax throwing and sharpshooting), Adventure Zipline, Floki’s Frozen Falls Climbing Tower, or junior-sized adventures including Magic Tree Bouldering Room, Northwoods Express Train, the Mountain Movers tractor activity, the Balance Trail, and the Stacyc E-Bike Track. Plus, enjoy 10+ miles of mountain biking trails where you can rent or bring your bike.
See it for Yourself
Shamrocks and Shenanigans at SkyPark at Santa’s Village takes place from March 3, 2022 – March 27, 2022.
A Day Pass ticket will also include SkyPark’s everyday adventure activities and bike park (reservations no longer required). Purchase your tickets in advance to receive the best rate of $59 (ages 13+) and $49 (kids 4-12). Kids 3 and under as well as seniors age 75+ always receive complimentary park admission.