Disney+ Day is taking place November 12, 2021 and huge celebration spans not just across Disney Parks but will also offer Disney+ subscribers special offers through shopDisney and its Disney Networks.
Here’s a summary of the Disney+ Day shopping opportunities!
- Free shipping in the U.S. and Europe from November 12 to November 14 to subscribers of Disney+ on shopDisney.
- New customizable products will be available for a limited time from shopDisney and they will be rolling out from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, and Marvel including short sleeve and long sleeve T-shirts for kids and adults from Disney+ favorites: “Raya and the Last Dragon,” “Luca,” “Star Wars: The Bad Batch,” and “Loki.”
- Disney Publishing Worldwide will offer select $0.99 eBooks today through November 17. Fans can discover the stories behind their favorite Disney+ series, including “Loki,” “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series,” and “The Mandalorian.”
- Disney and VeVe, the largest mobile-first digital collectible platform, have announced a collaboration to launch a series of NFTs featuring beloved and iconic characters from some of its fan-favorite properties. “Golden Moments,” gives fans the opportunity to purchase digital golden statues inspired by stories from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and The Simpsons. New digital collectibles were available daily starting November 7 and will culminate on Disney+ Day, with a special Ultra Rare digital collectible.
- Funko will offer an exclusive 10% off Disney+ products from November 12 to November 14 on Funko.com and in their two retail locations, Funko HQ located in Everett, Washington and Funko Hollywood, located in Los Angeles, California.
- Customers can use promo code DISNEYPLUSDAY on funko.com, and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout in-store. Exclusions apply, see terms and conditions for details.
- Star Wars fans can also head to BringHometheBounty.com at 6am PT on Disney+ Day, for exclusive reveals of new Star Wars Funko Pop! Bobbleheads.
- WizKids is offering an exclusive 5% off Disney product and a Marvel gift with purchase November 8-14, 2021 on Shop.WizKids.com.
- Customers will use promo code DISNEYPLUSDAY on Shop.WizKids.com. Exclusions apply, see terms and conditions for details.
- Target will host in-store activations on November 12 through November 14 in almost 800 Target stores across the U.S. as part of a joint commitment to create new experiences for guests.
- Target shoppers will have the ability to sign up for the Disney+ Day offer and receive special giveaways.
- More than 200 AMC Theatres, from November 12 through November 14, will offer four daily surprise screenings of fan-favorite movies.
- Each movie will feature a surprise short, and guests won’t know which movie is being shown until the screening begins.
- Tickets for these surprise screenings are $5 each, and guests will receive a free Disney+ poster and a special concession offer with their ticket purchase.
- A list of participating AMC locations can be found here.
On Disney Networks
Here’s how to celebrate Disney+ Day through Disney’s media networks!
- Fans can find out what their favorite on-air talent from the Disney-owned networks are streaming on Disney+ in a series of spots featuring:
- Anthony Anderson and his mother Doris Hancox (“To Tell The Truth”), Kelly Ripa (“Live! with Kelly & Ryan”), and Jesse James Keitel (“Big Sky”) on ABC
- Yara Shahidi & Trevor Jackson (“Grown-ish”) on Freeform
- Peyton Manning (ESPN+ “Peyton’s Places”) with his daughter Mosley along with NBA stars Brook & Robin Lopez on ESPN
- Albert Lin (“Lost Cities with Albert Lin”) and Bear Grylls (“Running Wild with Bear Grylls”) on National Geographic
- Sarah Paulson (“American Horror Story”) on FX
- Kat Dennings (“Dollface”) and Tamera Mowry-Housley (“Baker’s Dozen”) on Hulu.
- Exclusive Disney+ Original spots tonight during ESPN’s “Monday Night Countdown” and “Monday Night Football,” test their trivia in a Disney+ category in “Jeopardy!” on Friday, and tune-in this week for special Disney+ Day integrations and in-show mentions in “Dancing With The Stars,” “General Hospital,” “Live! With Kelly and Ryan,” “Wheel of Fortune,” “Tamron Hall,” “The View,” “Jimmy Kimmel Live!,” “Stephen A’s World,” “NFL Live,” “NBA Today”, “SportsNation,” and more.
- ABC’s Owned TV Stations will feature original loca l programming dedicated to Disney+ Day including special episodes of “Localish” and “On The Red Carpet.” Also, “Good Morning America” will celebrate live from Times Square on November 12 with special guests from Disney+ shows and spotlights on the coast-to-coast celebrations at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort.
More Ways to Celebrate
Disney+ Day is a huge celebration across all arms of the company including Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic plus Star in international markets. The cram-packed day will be filled with breaking news, first looks, new trailers, exclusive clips, and appearances from Disney+ creators and stars. Other ways to join the celebration include:
- Disneyland Park in California and Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Paris will offer character moments, photo opportunities and more. (MORE INFO)
- AMC Theater offer: From November 12 through November 14, more than 200 AMC Theatres will celebrate Disney+ Day with four daily surprise screenings of fan-favorite movies.
- (MORE INFO)
- At home, you can celebrate with Disney Parks on the My Disney Experience app with a special appearance from Grogu.
- (MORE INFO)
See it for Yourself
Disney+ Day global celebration takes place on the streaming service on November 12, 2021!
MORE INFO: Keep an eye here to learn more about Disney+ Day announcements!