Fans are ready for more of THE WOLRD ACCORDING TO JEFF GOLDBLUM and now we have details on where the quirky show will venture in its second season starting November 12, 2021 on Disney+!
The following episodes will stream on Disney+ beginning Nov. 12:
- Magic: Jeff learns mind-bending tricks from Las Vegas icons Penn & Teller and has his perception of reality destroyed by viral superstar Zach King. But magic isn’t all about big names and crazy illusions — for some, magic can be a celebration of nature, a connection to our cultural heritage and a means to explore our deepest selves.
- Fireworks: Now a billion-dollar industry, Jeff learns the fireworks business is booming. From a dazzling drone display to spectacular stargazing, Jeff discovers how the feeling of awe affects us and the weird and wonderful ways we seek it out.
- Monsters: Jeff discovers the frightening truth behind why we love to be scared and meets master monster-maker Phil Tippet in his legendary studio before embarking on a monster hunt in the Big Foot forests among the California redwoods.
- Dogs: From a wild ride with a pack of huskies and a family of urban mushers to the weird and wonderful world of Instagram dogs to a puppy pile-on with a squad of trainee service dogs, Jeff meets every kind of working dog imaginable and gets to the heart of why dogs mean so much to us.
- Dance: Jeff does a grand jeté into the world of dance. From spinning in a roller disco to entertaining a dance battle, Jeff uncovers the reason we can’t resist moving and shaking to a sweet melody.
See it for Yourself
THE WOLRD ACCORDING TO JEFF GOLDBLUM season two will launch its first five episodes on Disney+ Day, November 12, 2021 along with other new content releases, fan experiences, exclusive offers and more. The five remaining episodes from season two will be available to stream on Disney+ early next year.
The first season of “The World According to Jeff Goldblum” is currently available on Disney+ and covers topics such as sneakers, denim, ice cream, cosmetics, pools, bikes, RVs, gaming, jewelry, BBQ and coffee.
MORE INFO: Learn more about Disney+ Day announcements