Some much needed holiday cheer is on its way to the Disneyland Resort starting November 12 and running through January 9, 2022. While rumors had swirled that hard ticket parties (long standard at Walt Disney World) would debut this year, that has not materialized (yet) and all holiday offerings will continue to be available to all Disneyland Resort guests!
Here’s a look at what you an expect for the 2021 Disney holiday season at Disneyland Resort.
At Disney California Adventure Park
- Disney Festival of Holidays brings the spirit of the season to life through lively entertainment and special traditions.
- Mirabel from Walt Disney Animation Studios’ upcoming film ENCANTO will make her park debut!
- Children will enjoy craft stations and everyone will appreciate the delicious food at Festive Foods Marketplace, featuring a mix of holiday dishes and beverages that bridge many diverse cultures and family traditions including Christmas/Navidad, Diwali, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and Three Kings Day.
- “Disney ¡Viva Navidad! Street Party” celebration returns again with the Three Caballeros plus folklórico and samba dancers, live musicians, and Mickey and Minnie in their fiesta best!
- Cars Land holiday layovers and decorations return once again!
- Luigi’s Joy to the Whirl and Mater’s Jingle Jamboree.
- The whimsical “Snowcar” greets guests on the road to Radiator Springs, and each “Cars” character also gets a holiday makeover at their Route 66 address to reflect their personality.
- Buena Vista Street decor and its 50-foot Christmas tree return with charming vintage splendor
At Disneyland Park
- “Believe … in Holiday Magic” fireworks spectacular and its magical snowfall finale create lasting holiday memories for guests.
- “A Christmas Fantasy” parade with floats, music and marching “tin soldiers” makes its way through the park once more.
- Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle will once again glow with shimmering icicles and twinkling lights!
- Main Street, U.S.A. decor and its 60-foot tall Christmas tree decorated with nearly 1,800 ornaments returns once again!
- “it’s a small world” Holiday is back with 50,000-plus colorful lights, music and video projections. Inside the attraction, holiday magic takes guests around the world and back as dolls and toys representing children enjoy the distinctive holiday traditions of their countries.
- Haunted Mansion Holiday continues on through the holiday season after making its debut for Disney’s Halloween Time.
- More to explore around the park holiday culinary treats and festive fare, along with special merchandise for the merry season!
Around the Resort
Also during the holiday season, the Downtown Disney District will be full of festive shopping, dining and entertainment and the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort also join in the yuletide celebration with twinkling lights and ornaments, holiday displays, special entertainment and holiday-inspired eats and treats.
See it for Yourself
Disney Holidays take place at the Disneyland Resort from November 12, 2021 – January 9, 2022.