Disneyland is inviting you to help come wake the dead with a special after-after hours party (from 1am – 4am!) to celebrate the Haunted Mansion!
Disneyland is playing (ghost) host to some frightfully fantastic offerings this fall with their debut of the “The Haunted Mansion: Celebrating 50 Years of Retirement Unliving” events on multiple nights. Commemorating 50 years of the chillingly awesome attraction, this “under the hill” soiree will take include a bunch of earthly delights including spirited sips and bites, special entertainment, character encounters, photo ops, and access to several west-side park attractions, plus a few other supernatural surprises.
- After-hours access (1am – 4am) to select attractions in New Orleans Square, Critter Country, Frontierland and Adventureland. (Note: Select attractions will close early during the event.)
- Costumes welcome! all event guests are welcomed to dress their best (regular adult costume rules apply.)
- 13th Hour Celebration Kick-off moment along the Rivers of America includes Madame Leota making a special appearance to conjure up the ensuing party festivities. Other supernatural surprises include a lively cavalcade of musicians, dancers and performers from beyond the grave.
- Otherworldly Characters from the Haunted Mansion will be available to mix and mingle
- Themed Photo-Ops ready for the selfie-snapping. You’ll also receive unlimited digital downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the event.
- Event-themed food and beverages, in addition to other unique menu items available for purchase at select park locations.
- Snapchat filters available for a limited time
- Shopping Spree! Find new attire inspired by your favorite happy haunts!
Yours to take to the grave! In addition to a commemorative event memento, attendees will receive a guide map and event credential.
See it for Yourself
- DATE: August 8 and August 9.
- TIME: 1am – 4am
- Event tickets are $299 per person.
Event Ticket Tip: When purchasing the event ticket, you will be allowed to purchase one (1) ticket per person, per event date, per transaction. You might wonder why, and it is due to the merchandise offerings that will be released in conjunction with the event which requires each ticketed event guest to have a unique registration ID.
A limited quantity of tickets for both event nights will be available beginning Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 10 a.m. PT.
MORE INFO: Learn more about the event, details and pricing, including how to purchase tickets here.