ZENIMATION came at just the right time last year to offer some relaxation paired with Disney’s world-class animation, music, and sound and now it’s back again with a whole new season and 8 new episodes plus a play-all longform version of the whole season.
Unplug, relax, and refresh your senses with this tribute to the visual and sound artists who have created Disney Animation’s legacy of films. New for season two, delve even deeper into the legacy of films, including never-before-seen scenes from the latest Disney Animation film, “Raya and the Last Dragon,” as well as exploring classics such as “Bambi,” “Fantasia,” and the film that started it all, “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.”
Episode descriptions can be found below.
- Rain – Step into the rain with Simba, Bambi and never-before seen footage from “Raya and the Last Dragon.”
- Everyday Comforts – Experience the comforts of everyday, morning to night, with Tiana, Anna, and Dumbo.
- Natural Wonders – The wonders of nature as seen through the eyes of Pocahontas, Mufasa, Alice, and others.
- Transformation – Witness the power of transformation with Pinocchio, Kida, the Beast, and Te Fiti.
- Waterways – Enjoy the scenic waterways of Kumandra, Mt. Olympus, Motunui, and Atlantis.
- Kindness – There is so much greatness in kindness, as we can learn from Moana, Baymax, Aladdin, and Vanellope.
- Snowscapes – Enjoy the peace and stillness of snowy days with Bambi, Thumper, Tigger and Rabbit.
- Locales – Arendelle, Paris, Kumandra, New Orleans, from forests deep to castles far away.
- Full Journey – All Episodes – Enjoy this longform edition of Zenimation Season 2.
ZENIMATION is created and edited by David Bess. Executive produced by Amy Astley. From Walt Disney Animation Studios.
See it for Yourself
ZENIMATION season is available on Disney+ starting June 11, 2021.