Although the Disney+ November 20 debut is still a little bit away, MARVEL’S 616 is amping up excitement with a new trailer for the upcoming new docuseries that dives into the lore and breadth of the expansive Marvel empire.
Episodes and Directors
- “Japanese Spider-Man” Directed by David Gelb
- “Higher Further Faster” Directed by Gillian Jacobs
- “Amazing Artisans” Directed by Clay Jeter
- “Lost and Found” Directed by Paul Scheer
- “Suit Up!” Directed by Andrew Rossi
- “Unboxed” Directed by Sarah Ramos
- “The Marvel Method” Directed by Brian Oakes
- “Marvel Spotlight” Directed by Alison Brie
About the Show
MARVEL’S 616 explores how Marvel’s rich legacy of stories, characters and creators exist within the world outside your window. Each documentary, helmed by a unique filmmaker, explores the intersections of storytelling, pop culture, and fandom within the Marvel Universe. Films in this anthology series will cover topics including Marvel’s world-spanning artists, the trailblazing women of Marvel Comics, discovering the “forgotten” characters of Marvel, and much more.
The series is produced by Marvel New Media with Supper Club. The series is executive produced by Joe Quesada, Shane Rahmani, Stephen Wacker, John Cerilli, Harry Go, and Sarah Amos for Marvel; and Jason Sterman, Brian McGinn, and David Gelb for Supper Club.
See it for Yourself
MARVEL’S 616 debuts on Disney+ streaming platform November 20, 2020.