Sometimes the simple pleasures can be the most satisfying. Enter the S’mores Bake from Big Thunder Ranch Roundup and Barbecue which serves up the hearty sweet dessert along with endless ribs, sausage, cornbread, and more plus a great mix of entertainment served in the picturesque outdoor ranch setting. Disneyland is the happiest place on earth and this sugary treat certainly has to be part of the charm.
EDITOR’S NOTE: Please be aware the content on this page is re-posted from 2009 so details and information may no longer be accurate.
Recipe makes 8 servings.
- 1 (10.5-ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 1 (1-pound) bag large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons hot fudge sauce, warmed
- 8 graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9×13 cake pan with cooking spray. Prepare brownie batter per package directions and pour into prepared cake pan. Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs clinging to it.
- Turn oven to broil.
- Place marshmallows over brownies. Leaving oven door ajar, place marshmallow-topped brownies under broiler 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown, watching very closely to avoid burning.
- Drizzle hot fudge sauce over top of toasted marshmallows.
- Take half of the graham crackers and break them into planks; crush other half of graham crackers into crumbs.
- Sprinkle crushed graham crackers over top of toasted marshmallows, and place graham cracker planks randomly into toasted marshmallows. Serve immediately.
Around Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue
MouseInfo.com has been around since May 2000 and in that time the web space has evolved dramatically. From our MouseInfo MIBOARDS forums to our info wiki and everything inbetween, there’s been A LOT of change over the years. What has always remained consistent, however, is that we constantly strive to deliver you the best info about the mouse. The #MIrewind series is our attempt to bring back some of our best and favorite content posted over the years that’s been lost as we’ve continued to evolve and grow our website.