In response to state guidelines for the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, Universal CityWalk dining locations are now offering expanded outdoor seating. Additional seating is also available at newly installed tables situated at “5 Towers.”
A large majority of the venue’s dining locations have reopened including Antojitos Cocina Mexicana, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co, Johnny Rockets, Pink’s Hot Dogs and Voodoo Doughnut, along with select shopping locations such as Dodgers Clubhouse, the newly remodeled IT’SUGAR, and the Universal Studio Store which is currently boasting all-new retro merchandise representing the rides and attractions featured within the theme park as well as Universal Studios branded face coverings.
- A single point of entry now welcomes guests to the destination
- Temperature checks for all Guests upon arrival
- If they have a temperature of 100.4° Fahrenheit / 38° Celsius or greater, the Guest will not be permitted to enter
- Face coverings required for all Guests throughout their visit. Face coverings also will be available for purchase
- Limited occupancy at all venues to help enforce social distancing
- Rigorous cleaning and disinfecting at all high touch points, including chairs and tables
See it for Yourself
Universal CityWalk is open daily from 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Universal Studios Hollywood remains temporarily closed.
In Florida, Universal Orlando’s theme parks, CityWalk and hotels are now open.