Knott’s Boysenberry Festival is coming back for the 2020 season and although we got a first peek at the menu items earlier this week, we’ve now got a full accounting of everything you can expect to find when the fan-favorite returns celebrating Knott’s trademark juicy little berries!
In addition to the numerous food and drink offerings, the Knott’s Boysenberry Festival offers a wide selection of local crafters, live music, musical stage shows and fun activities for guests of all ages to enjoy.
It’s almost the most exciting time of the year – the Knott’s Boysenberry Festival! and we have a look at all the new and returning choices for 2020!
MORE INFO: FIRST LOOK: Knott’s Boysenberry Festival 2020 menu and Tasting Card options announced!
Savor and Save
The tasting card runs $40 this year, with a 5% (read: $2) Season Passholder discount. Get eight tastings from a selection of 26 boysenberry-inspired dishes! Tasting cards are available at Knotts.com or at the theme park.
Knott’s Boysenberry Festival offers endless entertainment options for the festival goer:
- Snoopy’s Boysenberry Jamboree! – Guests are invited to join Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the entire Peanuts Gang in a musical stage show that will have families dancing along at the Calico Mine Stage
- Riverboat Revenge – Knott’s pays tribute to its past at the Legendary Bird Cage Theatre with a special presentation of the brand new comedy melodrama, Riverboat Revenge. All Aboard for this Boysenberry Bon Voyage!
- Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies – A group of krazy talented performers will have guests toe tappin’, vine dancin’ and knee-slappin’ to a comedic country music show at the Wagon Camp stage.
- Boysenberry Fun and Games – Get in on the fun of some of the craziest and messiest games along with our famous Boysenberry Pie Eating Contest.
- Old MacDonald’s Farm – Young ones and young at heart are invited to cozy up to the cutest critters on the farm including horses, sheep, goats and other furry friends. Old MacDonald’s Farm pays tribute to one of the farm’s original attractions
- Knott’s Totally Tubular 80’s Dance Party – A Classic returns! Travel back to the 80’s as you dance the night away to the best songs of the decade.
- Boysenberry Blues – Pull up a chair as our blues trio conjures up some of the smoothest tunes performing at the Boardwalk BBQ patio
- Musical Performances – Various musical duos playing Country and Bluegrass tunes will take the stage at Fireman’s BBQ.
- DJ Cruz – Knott’s resident DJ keeps the night pumpin’ with the latest dance hits sure to make you hit the dance floor
- History of the Boysenberry – Grab a slice of history in our museum dedicated to the fruit that made it all possible
Expect a bountiful selection of event apparel, plus packaged food items perfect for take-home souvenirs including boysenberry peanut, cashew and pecan brittle, boysenberry hand-dipped chocolate-covered turtles, and graham crackers and honeycomb.
The Knott’s Berry Market also features signature boysenberry items like the delicious boysenberry BBQ sauce or the classic jams and preserves. Unique boysenberry inspired artisan products will also be available at the Boysenberry Festival Craft Fair returning with local craft vendors.
See it for Yourself
Knott’s Boysenberry Festival runs daily at Knott’s Berry Farm from March 20 – April 19, 2020.
But Wait, There’s More
The best way to savor every day of the Knott’s Boysenberry Festival and all of the other Seasons of Fun is with a 2020 Season Pass.
- A Regular Season Pass ($101 or six easy payments of $13.50 after initial payment) includes unlimited admission in 2019 to Knott’s Berry Farm with no blackout dates
- A Gold Season Pass ($125 or six easy payments of just $17.00 after an initial payment) includes unlimited admission in 2019 to both Knott’s Berry Farm and Knott’s Soak City Waterpark with no blackout dates.
These offers end April 19, 2020. Applicable taxes and fees apply. Payment plans are only available at knotts.com.