In 2020, Disney+ continues its high-speed momentum of adding new original content exclusive to subscribers. A new teaser video released today offers a look at several of the hot-ticket programming coming to the streaming service this year including…
- The return of Hilary Duff in “Lizzie McGuire”
- Marvel Studios’ first original series “The Falcon and the Winter Soldier” and “WandaVision”
- Final season of “Star Wars: The Clone Wars”
- Muppets unscripted series “Muppets Now”
- Original movies including “Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made,” “Stargirl,” “The Phineas & Ferb Movie: Candace Against the Universe,” and “Secret Society of Second Born Royals”
- Docuseries “Rogue Trip” and “Becoming”
- Season two of hit series “The Mandalorian” and “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series”
There’s been no official mention thus far of a continuation for other Disney+ Originals including “Encore!”, “The World According to Jeff Goldblum,” or “Marvel Hero Project” so it should be interesting to see if those see the light of a new day in the coming year.
See it for Yourself
Disney+ streaming service is available now. A regular subscription is available for just $6.99 per month. Visit DisneyPlus.com to subscribe and/or learn more about the service.