After an out-of-this world launch earlier this year — perfectly timed with the opening of STAR WARS: GALAXY’S EDGE at Disneyland — TOMS is now ready to launch the newest collection of shoes inspired by the STAR WARS universe… just in time for the theatrical release of the upcoming STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI!
The new #StarWarsxTOMS collaboration aims once again to offer detail-rich and comfort-driven styles for men, women, and kids. Highlights for the collection include:
- A Luke Skywalker™ high-top sneaker with ample cushioning.
- A water-resistant Princess Leia™ high-top sneaker designed to withstand Hoth-like conditions.
- Darth Vader™ and stormtrooper low-top sneakers in extended sizes for men and women.
- Leather Alpargatas featuring custom Chewbacca™ and Darth Vader™ embossing.
- Yoda™, Princess Leia™, and R2-D2™ slip-ons for young and future fans.
Prices for the new #StarWarsxTOMS collection are expected to range between $49.95 – $139.95.
See it for Yourself
The #StarWarsxTOMS collection is available starting November 3, 2019!
BUY NOW: Learn more at toms.com/star-wars.