Knott’s Merry Farm is just around the corner and this year Santa Snoopy is bringing a sleigh-full of yuletide cheer including a brand new holiday-themed production at the Calico Mine Stage.
Here’s a look at the new festive holiday favorites and timeless classics returning for the 2019 holiday season at Knott’s Merry Farm.
Home for the Holidays
WHERE: Calico Mine Stage
- Old-fashioned Winter Wonderland and celebrate timeless holiday traditions with dancing and fun set to beloved holiday tunes.
Merry Christmas Snoopy! Ice Show
WHERE: Charles M. Schulz Theatre
WHEN: Select dates, November 22, 2019 – January 5, 2020. Closed on Wednesdays.
- The PEANUTS gang and a cast of world-class ice skaters return in a musical spectacular on ice
- Snoopy and his friends enjoy all of the best parts of the season including trimming the Christmas tree, awaiting Santa’s arrival, and attending the Christmas Ball!
Bird Cage Theatre Plays
WHERE: Bird Cage Theatre
- Classic Charles Dickens’ tales A Christmas Carol and its brand-new holiday sequel Marley’s Wings that answers the question – has Ebenezer Scrooge really changed?
A PEANUTS Guide to Christmas
WHERE: Camp Snoopy Theater
- The PEANUTS Gang offer their take and unique wisdom on surviving the holidays while singing a mashup of their favorite holiday tunes.
The streets of Calico will play host to the merriest of Christmas traditions starting with the sound of holiday tunes performed live.
More to Explore
Santa’s Christmas Cabin
WHERE: Wilderness Dance Hall in Ghost Town
- Twinkling Christmas lights, classic holiday decor and the opportunity to take photos with Santa Claus himself.
- It’s also home to an array of holiday treats, including warm roasted nuts and handheld cookie shots filled with a cold drink of milk or warm hot chocolate.
Snow and Glow
WHERE: Ghost Town
- Takes place every hour from sunset until the park closes. The magical snowfall and Ghost Town lights dance to a different song each hour, offering the perfect ending to a fun-filled day at Knott’s Merry Farm.
Nightly Tree Lighting Ceremony
WHERE: Ghost Town
- When the sun sets, Ghost Town lights up the night kicking off the festivities
Shopping and Dining
- Delicious holiday dishes and one-of-a-kind treats can be found throughout Knott’s Merry Farm.
- Guests can indulge in traditional holiday classics with a twist, including crispy breaded turkey bites filled with perfectly seasoned stuffing and sweet cranberry sauce in Santa’s Christmas Cabin or apple pie pizza sprinkled with a warm brown sugar crumble and drizzled with cream cheese icing at Beechy Keens Pizza. Holiday favorites are also in-store with a variety of fresh chocolate Christmas bark, sweet peppermint popcorn, and warm flaky baklava in Ghost Town Bakery.
See it for Yourself
There’s a variety of ways to enjoy it with season passes amongst those options!
- 2020 Season Pass includes one free visit to enjoy Merry Farm in 2019, unlimited visits in 2020 with no blackout dates, discounts on select food and merchandise, and access to exciting year-round seasonal events
- Regular Season Pass ($99.00 or nine payments of $9.50 after initial payment) includes unlimited admission in 2019 to Knott’s Berry Farm
- Gold Season Pass ($120.00 or nine payments of $11.50 after initial payment) includes unlimited admission in 2020 to both Knott’s Berry Farm and Knott’s Soak City Waterpark with no blackout dates
- These offers end January 5, 2020. Applicable taxes and fees apply online. Payment plans are only available at knotts.com.
KNOTT’S MERRY FARM takes place this year from November 22, 2019, through January 5, 2020.