Any good ally of the Resistance has to know a thing or two about disguises and at the Black Spire Outpost on Batuu in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge you can find yourself blending in like a local with a visit to Black Spire Outfitters.
Nestled in the village marketplace, this shop offers a variety of apparel and related accessories. Find robes and other iconic Star Wars-themed looks or go more casual with an eclectic assortment of stylish but functional clothing.
- Standard Annual Pass discounts are available at this location.
What’s in Store
Below is just a sampling of the wares you can get your hands on.
- Robes – Inspired by those worn by Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi, these are available in both brown and black, and are sized for all.
- Tunics – Often worn under robes, these are available in both neutral and black, and are sized for all.
- Belts – Available in a variety of styles and colors and sized from youth through adult, these are the perfect accessories for wearing a lightsaber hilt.
Black Spire Outfitters Photos
See it for Yourself
Black Spire Outfitters in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland is now open.
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge also opens at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in nearly identical form on August 29, 2019.
Know Before You Go!
Now through June 23, guests may only visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge with pre-existing reservations which are now sold out. NO STANDBY QUEUE WILL BE AVAILABLE. General admission into the land AFTER June 23 may require (based on how busy the park is) a virtual queueing system “Boarding Pass” booked either through Guest Services or via the Disneyland app.
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!
If you are looking for a way to help support the site so we can continue to bring you more info about the mouse, feel free to browse our TeePublic Store! Aside from tees, you can also find coffee mugs, phone & laptop cases, and more!
Find more designs at our store: mouseinfo.com/tees.