One of the most surprising elements when we stayed at Unviersal Studios Orlando earlier this year was the great food options available at our Universal hotel and with the upcoming Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites it looks like that trend will continue. Universal recently confirmed some of the options that will be available for the sipping, dining, and noshing.
Beach Break Cafe is a casual dining food court at Surfside Inn and Suites offering surfer-inspired dishes, Southern California flavors and fresh ingredients, and a laid back surf culture. Offering breakfast, lunch and dinner the location’s vibe is inspired by food trucks, local joints and backyard BBQs, Beach Break Cafe’s menu will be super affordable and offer something for everyone from unique cuisine to comfort food.
Here’s a look at just some of what you can expect…
- Bacon Egg and Cheese Croissant: Served with Breakfast Potatoes
- Breakfast Pizza: Sausage Gravy, Bacon, Scrambled Eggs, Mozzarella, and Cheddar Cheese
Lunch and Dinner
- Italian Ciabatta: Ham, Capicola, Genoa Salami, Provolone, Red Onion, Tomato, Shredded Romaine, Pepperoncini, Red Wine Vinaigrette
- SoCal (Southern California) – Cobb Salad: Southern California is a region known for light, clean and unique flavors. Chopped Lettuce, Tomatoes, Avocado, Blue Cheese, Bacon, Hard Boiled Egg and Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Caprese Panini: Tomato, Mozzarella, Fresh Basil, Balsamic Glaze
- Pipeline Burger: This burger is inspired by the classic wave — one of the most famous and most photographed waves. Beef Patty, Topped with Caramelized Onion, Bacon Jam and Provolone Cheese Served with Crisp Lettuce and Vine Ripe Tomatoes on a Toasted BunTofu Power Bowl with Baja Sauce
- Tofu Power Bowl with Baja Sauce: If you’re more of a carnivore, you can choose chicken or carne asada for this dish as well. Cilantro Lime Rice, Quinoa, Kale, Red Cabbage, Pickled Carrots
- Orange Surf Board: Orange Vodka, Coconut Rum, Triple Sec, Orange Juice and a splash of Cranberry
- Tidal Wave: Endless Summer Rum, Peach Vodka, Gin, Peach Schnapps, OJ and Pineapple Juice
- Surf En La Paloma: Tequila, Blood Orange, Grapefruit Juice and Soda
- Epic Sunset (Frozen): Vodka, Mango Colada and Strawberry Island Oasis
- Toasted Coconut Mango Mojito (Frozen): Coconut Rum, Mango and Mojito Island Oasis
See it for Yourself
Rates for a seven night stay start at just $76 per night for a standard room, and $115 for a 2-Bedroom Suite. You can book your room online now or call 800.BE.A.STAR (232-7827).
Universal’s Endless Summer Resort has a two-stage opening with Surfside Inn and Suites opening June 27, 2019 and Dockside Inn and Suites opening Spring 2020.