El Capitan Theatre is launching a special engagement of five HAPPILY EVER AFTER DISNEY CLASSICS from January 18 to March 3 giving you the rare chance to see a bunch of Disney favorites on the big screen! Plus, for most screenings enjoy character meet and greats with the respective stars of the Disney classics!
Other extras to further complement your experience include dining packages and a fantastic Valentine’s Day dinner package for Lady and the Tramp! Here’s a full look at the upcoming Happily Ever After schedule…
Five Disney classics are part of the Happily Ever After Disney Classics event!
THE LITTLE MERMAID
- WHEN: January 18 – January 30. The movie will show weekdays at 1PM, 4PM & 7PM and Saturday & Sundays at 10AM, 1PM, 4PM & 7PM.
- PLUS: Meet and greet with Ariel before the movie!
- PLUS: Pixar SparkShorts will be shown (PURL, SMASH & GRAB & KITBULL) from January 18-24 following THE LITTLE MERMAID at select showtimes* (*1pm, 4pm, 7pm).
- WHEN: January 29 at 7:00PM, the actual 60th anniversary date
- PLUS: Meet and greet with Aurora before the movie!
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
- WHEN: February 1- February 10. The movie will show weekdays at 1PM, 4PM & 7PM and Saturday & Sundays at 10AM, 1PM, 4PM & 7PM.
- PLUS: Meet and greet with Belle before the movie!
LADY AND THE TRAMP
- WHEN: February 11 to 18. The movie will show February 11, 12 and 13 at 7:00 pm (only); then February 14-18 at 10:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 4:00 PM, and 7:00 PM.
- PLUS, VALENTINE DINNERS! From February 11-14 at Miceli’s restaurant in Hollywood prior to the evening screening, enjoy spaghetti dinner AND a movie! Guests can purchase Sweetheart Dinners by calling 818-845-3110.
- WHEN: February 28 – March 3. The movie will show weekdays at 1PM, 4PM & 7PM and Saturday & Sundays at 10AM, 1PM, 4PM & 7PM.
- PLUS: Meet and greet with Cinderella before the movie
Movie & Meal Package
- COST: $40.00 per person
- WHEN: January 18, 2019 – March 3, 2019 (all showtimes)
Each ticket package includes: Reserved seat (no concessions) to see the movie at The El Capitan Theatre, and a meal at Hard Rock Café. Reservations are required in advance (tickets must be booked no later than 24 hrs business days). Guests will choose one entrée from special Hard Rock Cafe menu at the time of their seating. Tax & gratuity included. Does not include alcohol – guests can purchase and pay on their own.
- COST: $40.00 per person
- WHEN: Available February 11 to 14 at 5:30 pm (prior to the 7:00 PM screening)
Dinner is at nearby Miceli’s restaurant in Hollywood. Choices are Spaghetti & Meatballs OR Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce. Park-Once-Enjoy-Twice by checking in at the El Capitan Theatre prior to dinner; shuttles will be take Guests from The El Capitan Theatre to the restaurant and back.
SPACE IS LIMITED! Call 818-845-3110 to book.
Tiny Tot Tuesday
The El Capitan Theatre will also host Tiny Tot Tuesdays prior to the first show each Tuesday of the run. During these screenings, parents and small children may enjoy the movie in a tot-friendly way—with lights dimmed rather than out and reduced sound levels.
See it for Yourself
Tickets are now on sale – at a special price of $10.00 per ticket — at www.elcapitantickets.com, by calling 1-800-DISNEY6 and at The El Capitan Theatre box office. Showtimes and dates are subject to change. Special group rates for these films are available by calling 1-818-845-3110.