CAPTAIN MARVEL is here to save the future and you’ll be able to see her do it at the historic El Capitan Theatre from March 7 to 24, 2019. As always, there’s a bevvy of ways to enjoy a film at the classic movie palace from opening night events, special freebies, a fantastic production display with costumes and props, and much more!
Aside from the flawless presentation of the film, you can expect a few extras:
- Costume and prop display from the production of the film
- Limited edition CAPTAIN MARVEL themed embroidered patch (modeled after a patch worn on her military uniform) for all ticket holders, while supplies last.
- Special 90’s Nites every Thursday evening with raffle prizes and more
Opening Night: ’90’s Nite’ Fan Event
- WHEN: at 6:00 PM on March 7.
- COST: $35 per person
- WHAT: Includes reserved seating, popcorn in a souvenir bucket with one refill, & 20 oz. bottled drink. That evening will include raffle prizes and more surprises!
Movie & Meal Package
- COST: $40.00 per person
- WHAT: Reserved seat (no concessions) to see the movie at The El Capitan Theatre, and a meal at Hard Rock Café. Reservations are required in advance (tickets must be booked no later than 24 hrs business days). Guests will choose one entrée from special Hard Rock Cafe menu at the time of their seating. Tax & gratuity included. Does not include alcohol – guests can purchase and pay on their own.
Tiny Tot Tuesday
The El Capitan Theatre will also host Tiny Tot Tuesdays prior to the first show each Tuesday of the run. During these screenings, parents and small children may enjoy the movie in a tot-friendly way—with lights dimmed rather than out and reduced sound levels.
See it for Yourself
Tickets available at The El Capitan Theatre (6838 Hollywood Blvd.), online at elcapitantickets.com, or by calling 1-800-DISNEY6 (1-800-347-6396).
- Daily showtimes are 12:00PM, 3:30PM, 7:00PM, and 10:20PM. Showtimes and dates are subject to change.
Special group rates of $10 for parties of 20 or more are available by calling 1-818-845-3110. Showtimes and dates are subject to change.