The parks have been PACKED this holiday week but for those braving it all on Monday to ring in the new year, Disney is strongly encouraging a visit to Disney California Adventure. Both parks will be celebrating but the sister park gets the lion’s share of attention this year. Here’s what to expect:
At Disney California Adventure
Park Hours: 8 a.m. – 1 a.m
In Hollywood Land
- Music and Dancing – Heat up the dance floor throughout the night to tunes spun by DJ Juan.
- Countdown to Midnight – A special event stage turns the intersection of Hollywood and Sunset into our very own Times Square, complete with a countdown clock ticking off the hours, minutes and seconds to the new year.
In Paradise Gardens Park
- Live Music – The incomparable Phat Cat Swinger performs live at the Palisades Stage in Paradise Gardens Park at 8 p.m., 9:05 p.m. and 10:45 p.m.
- DJ Wendy – Join DJ Wendy Walker at the Palisades Stage, as she drops the hottest beats at 8:30 p.m., 9:45 p.m. and 11:30 p.m.
- East Coast Countdown – At 9 p.m., celebrate with our friends at Walt Disney World Resort as 2019 rolls in on the East Coast. Get ready for a special appearance by Mickey and Minnie, along with an awesome East Coast countdown moment.
- Midnight Celebration – You won’t want to miss this midnight countdown to welcome 2019 in style, complete with celebratory music and fireworks! And DJ Wendy returns to keep the party going all the way to 1 a.m.
At Disneyland Park
Park Hours: 8 a.m. – 2 a.m.
DJs Dance Parties