Knott’s PEANUTS Celebration is coming back to Buena Park and it’s adding two extra weekends of fun for 2019! Now in its second year, the new Knott’s Berry Farm tradition invites guests to step into the iconic world of Charles M. Schulz comic strips as the characters take over the entire theme park with special activities for everyone to enjoy.
NEW! Woodstock’s Bird’s-Eye View
Sky Cabin will be donning a festive overlay as an homage to the smallest member of the PEANUTS Gang! Guests will be seated on Woodstock’s nest as the loveable yellow bird takes those aboard on a breathtaking journey above the entire PEANUTS Celebration!
At Camp Snoopy Theater, Charlie Brown and Lucy feature as everyone’s favorite beagle becomes the first dog on the moon!
PEANUTS Cowboy Jamboree
At Calico Park, Franklin and Linus are on a Western escapade as they transform into cowboys.
At Calico Mine Stage
- The Music Goes Round and Round: During the day, Sally and Schroder will host a retrospect of music that will be sure to have people dancing in the aisles!
- Woodstock’s Musical Festival: At nightfall, the stage will transform into a musical extravaganza featuring Indie band The Jelly of the Month Club.
Character Meet and Greets
- Meet beloved PEANUTS characters throughout the day as the characters appear at unexpected locations for personal interactions.
- Plus, due to popular demand, Pig Pen is back again this year with a special meetup at the Livery Stables with some of his favorite animal friends.
MORE TO EXPLORE
NEW! Discoteca de Silencio
At Fiesta Village, strap on a set of headphones and enjoying some upbeat tunes in this first-ever silent disco! The party will be hosted by Snoopy’s brother Spike. It’s the most fun guests can experience while being quiet.
Beagle Bonanza on Grand Sierra Railroad
The Grand Sierra Railroad gets a fun ride overlay with the PEANUTS gang celebrating Snoopy.
PEANUTS Sketch School
The Bird Cage Theatre offers an experience to learn how to draw favorite PEANUTS characters with a resident art teacher!
One-of-a-kind photo opportunities will be available throughout the park allowing guests to step inside a PEANUTS comic strip for a unique and shareable memory.
The vibrant décor will include full-size comic strip props like Charlie Brown’s kites and his renowned thought bubbles which will adorn the park’s pathways.
See it for Yourself
Knott’s PEANUTS Celebration takes place weekends beginning January 26 – March 10 plus President’s day, February 18th.
But Wait, There’s More
Season Passes are available now at special discounted rates. These offers end April 28, 2019! Applicable taxes and fees apply. Payment plans are only available at knotts.com.
- 2019 Regular Season Pass ($98 or five easy payments of $15.50 after an initial payment)is now available and includes unlimited admission in 2019 to Knott’s Berry Farm with no blackout dates!
- 2019 Gold Season Pass ($118 or five easy payments of just $18.50 after an initial payment) includes unlimited admission in 2019 to both Knott’s Berry Farm and Knott’s Soak City Waterpark with no blackout dates.