SeaWorld San Diego is offering up a host of new ways to encounter and learn more about the marine life within its park.
ALL-NEW TOURS AND ENCOUNTERS:
- Beluga and Walrus Encounter: A behind-the scenes, interactive experience where participants have up-close encounters beluga whales and walruses.
- Family Adventure Tour: Activities include touching and feeding bat rays, touching moon jellies, and enjoying a dolphin playtime session, all before the park opens!
- Sea Otter Encounter: Before the park opens, visit up-close with curious and playful sea otters and their keepers as they prepare for their day. Activities include a behind the scenes visit at our sea otter exhibit and the chance to help feed the otters their favorite breakfast snacks.
- Flamingo Encounter: This exclusive keeper-led animal encounter includes the opportunity to spend up-close time with flamingos inside their habitat.
- Seal and Sea Lion Encounter: Venture behind the scenes of Sea Lion Point for this exclusive opportunity to come face-to-whisker with one of our pinnipeds.
In addition to all the new offerings, fans can still count on some of their tried and true ways to connect with marine life including Dolphin Interaction Program, Beluga Interaction Program, Killer Whales Up-Close Tour, Penguins Up-Close Tour, and Dolphin Encounter. Plus, VIP Private Tours are available for guests and can be tailored to their interests. These immersive experiences must be reserved in advance and each includes a 2-Day ticket to SeaWorld San Diego.