Seemingly earlier and earlier every year, Halloween Time is dawning soon at the Disneyland Resort bringing with it a host of spooktacular experiences from September 7 through October 31, 2018. The popular Mickey’s Halloween Party will also be returning this year to Disneyland Park for 15 nights of after-hours chills and thrills.
Beyond that, nothing new was announced for this year’s event… at least, not yet!
At Disney California Adventure Park
- Halloween Decor: From Oogie Boogie and Headless Horseman on Buena Vista Street to the Haul-O-Ween makeover in Cars Land the park will be festooned for the season.
- Happy Haul-O-Ween: Apart from the decorations and characters in costumes, we’ll find the return of Mater’s Graveyard JamBOOree, and Luigi’s Honkin’ Haul-O-Ween.
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Monsters After Dark: Enjoy the return each evening with a fun layover that signals that something has gone awry!
At Disneyland Park
- Halloween Decor: From the festive bunting and Jack-O-Lanterns on Main Street to the Halloween Tree and Dia de los Muertos tribute in Frontierland, you’ll feel the season.
- Haunted Mansion Holiday: The seasonal attraction celebrates the collision between Halloween and Christmas as Jack Skellington offers his unique take on the holidays.
- Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy: Thrust into a ghostly galaxy and be surrounded by spine-chilling spirits that pop out of the darkness, appearing to reach out and menace the space travelers.
Mickey’s Halloween Party
This after-hours, separate-ticket event is a popular one each year and it returns for 15 nights of fun. Here’s what you can expect:
- Guests may dress in costume and have the opportunity to trick-or-treat throughout Disneyland Park for candy and healthy goodies.
- Unlimited Disney PhotoPass downloads of the night
- “Halloween Screams,” exclusive supernatural firework show.
- “Frightfully Fun Parade” led by The Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow
- Villains Square were you can take photos with Disney villains.
- Costumed Characters donned in their Halloween attire can also be found throughout the park.
- MIX-IN with regular park guests for up to three hours prior to the party’s start time. These guests also will be able to visit both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure parks with their tickets.
Beginning June 5 for Annual Passholders, Disney Vacation Club members and Disney Visa Card holders and June 12 for the general public, Mickey’s Halloween Party tickets may be purchased:
Wednesday, Sept. 19; Friday, Sept. 21; Monday, Sept. 24, Wednesday, Sept. 26; Friday, Sept. 28; Tuesday, Oct. 2; Friday, Oct. 5; Tuesday, Oct. 9; Friday, Oct. 12; Tuesday, Oct. 16; Friday, Oct. 19; Tuesday, Oct. 23; Friday, Oct. 26; Monday, Oct. 29; and Wednesday, Oct. 31, Halloween night.
- Online and mobile purchases are not available the day of the event. Parking is not included in the ticket price, and parking fees will apply. Mickey’s Halloween Party is a non-smoking event.
See it for Yourself
HALLOWEEN TIME at the Disneyland Resort takes place from September 7 through October 31, 2018.