Disneyland After Dark is coming back once again and this time it’s themed to be a STAR WARS NITE!
On the evening of May 3, guests at this celebration of all things from a galaxy far, far away will be the first to experience the new “March of the First Order,” to meet Rey at Star Wars Launch Bay, and to celebrate the return of Hyperspace Mountain!
Costume are encouraged at the event which will also include a host of special event extras including:
- Exclusive after-hours access to Disneyland park, with mix-in access beginning at 6 p.m.
- Special entertainment, including character encounters and more!
- Themed décor and immersive Star Wars-themed photo opportunities.
- Commemorative lanyard, event credential and complimentary PhotoPass photos during the event.
- First opportunity to purchase limited-edition “May the 4th” merchandise.
A limited quantity of tickets will be available and they go on sale for AP holders first!
- March 27: Tickets on sale for Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders
- March 29: Tickets on sale for general public
Although there’s been no confirmation there’s rumors swirling of a Han Solo and Chewbacca character greeting also being part of the special evening.
Disney also confirmed that on May 4, (May the 4th Be With You) that all Disneyland park guests will be able to enjoy new and returning Star Wars experiences:
- “March of First Order” – Captain Phasma guides a squad of First Order stormtroopers through Tomorrowland in a dramatic show of force.
- Encounter Rey – Meet the Resistance’s newest hero at Star Wars Launch Bay.
- Hyperspace Mountain – This popular transformation of Space Mountain returns!