Cars Land has undertaken its first-ever Halloween transformation with the new Haul-O-Ween takeover that’s occurring now at Disney California Adventure as part of the Halloween Time celebration at the Disneyland Resort. We got a taste of the expansive takeover of the new land which includes new treats (visual and edible) throughout the entire land!
Residents of the land are all decked out for the holiday. Lightning, Mater, DJ, Cruz and Red are all getting gussied up!
The layovers of the two smaller attractions in the lands are more like simple renamings than they are layovers that you might expect like Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy of Haunted Mansion Holiday. You can enjoy the seasonally renamed Mater’s Junkyard Graveyard JamBOOree and Luigi’s Honkin’ Haul-O-Ween which aside from some queue decorations are largely the same as their normal incarnations.
Rumors abound for next year including a full attraction layover of the Radiator Springs Racers attraction.
Mater’s Junkyard Graveyard JamBOOree
Luigi’s Honkin’ Haul-O-Ween
Food and Beverage
- Car-achnid Pot Pie – Chicken pot pie with dried cranberries and butter-crust spider
- Grape “Ghoul”-ant Shake
- Mini Candy Cone Pie – A cream pie with vanilla, butterscotch and white chocolate pudding
Cozy Cone Motel
- Slow Burnin’ Mac & Cheese Cone – Fresh-cooked pasta with spicy red pepper cheese sauce topped with crushed chile-cheese puffs, served in a Black Cauldron Cone
- Spoke-y Cone Macaron filled with marshmallow buttercream and candy corn
- Junkyard JamBOOree Mix – Choice of flavored popcorn with optional “nuts and bolts” (e.g., green M&M’s, candy corn, chocolate-covered pretzels, Boston baked beans, etc.)
Vampire Mater Bread is available here.
FInd out more about the food and beverage offerings resort wide at the Disneyland Resort: NOM: A taste of the new treats for Disney Halloween Time 2017.
More to Explore
Sarge’s Surplus Hut
Cozy Cone Motel
Radiator Springs Curios
This old car comes to life every few minutes #HalloweenTime🎃 #HaulOWeen🚘 WATCH: https://t.co/QctR1gXKRL pic.twitter.com/ohiEI3GKES
— MouseInfo (@MouseInfo) September 17, 2017
Flo’s V8 Cafe
Ramon’s House of Body Art
More Radiator Screams
But Wait, There’s More!
Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort this year promises the return of several favorites such as Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy and Haunted Mansion Holiday at Disneyland in addition to the new offerings in DCA including the Guardians of the Galaxy: Monsters After Dark attraction plus Cars Land Haul-O-Ween decorations and attraction layovers and decorations on Buena Vista Street. Plus, in celebration of the Dia de los Muertos-themed Pixar flick COCO, a whole new celebration is also being setup at Paradise Gardens. Learn more about 2017 Disney Halloween Time here.
See some of our other Halloween Time articles:
- PICTORIAL: Take in the beautiful ‘Dia de los Muertos’ celebration at DCA, Pixar’s COCO on display
- PICTORIAL: New #HalloweenTime thrills debut at Disney California Adventure
- PICTORIAL: Classic #HalloweenTime favorites return to Disneyland Park
- NOM: A taste of the new treats for Disney Halloween Time 2017
See it for Yourself
You can experience Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort from September 15 – November 2, 2017.