From February 10 through March 9 this year, AP DAYS are back as a means of thanking all the Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders. An expected array of offerings returns once again with a theme celebrating the return of the Main Street Electrical Parade.
Fittingly, the celebration this time takes place at Disneyland instead of Disney California Adventure. There’s two places for event offerings once more: 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM at AP Welcome Center at Tomorrowland Starcade and daily after 4:00 PM at the Main Street Opera House.
- Meet and greets with special retro Characters
- Family-friendly activities, including parade-themed paper crafts and an AP Adventure activity
- Complimentary AP Days goodies including:
- Disneyland Resort recipe cards from yesteryear
- A button series featuring new Main Street Electrical Parade artwork each week
- Exclusive AP Days merchandise, including t-shirts, lanyards, pins, tumblers and more
- AP Days guide map
- Parade-themed photo opportunity
- Lounge, phone-charging area and more
AP Welcome Center – Starcade in Tomorrowland will be the general home-base for AP DAYS where you can get the details on daily events, benefits, merchandise and more. The Main Street Opera House will hold special for screenings of historical parade videos after 4:00 PM daily.
Secret Menu Items
Special menu items celebrating the Main Street Electrical Parade are also available for a limited time:
- Carnation Café
- Galactic Grill
- Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor
- Main Street Refreshment Corner
- Plaza Inn
See it for yourself!
AP DAYS at the Disneyland Resort last from February 10 – March 9, 2017.