FROZEN’s spell isn’t the only one able to captivate guests aboard the Disney Cruise Line. It seems a band of supers are just as capable of taking over the happiest cruises on earth with the new MARVEL DAY AT SEA offering aboard New York sailings of the Disney Magic in 2017.
Occurring on one action-packed day during each of the seven Disney Magic sailings, the event features all-day entertainment including exclusive interactions with some of the mightiest Marvel Super Heroes and the menacing foes that oppose them, an extraordinary deck party, Marvel-themed youth activities, special merchandise and unique food and beverage offerings.
MARVEL DAY AT SEA hosts an awesome mix of immersive entertainment that is sure to empower Guests to unlock their hidden superhuman abilities as they assemble their own Super Hero community onboard the Disney Magic on this very special day.
- Unleash Your Inner Super Hero during the Ultimate Day at Sea
- Spider-Man, Captain America, Thor and other Marvel Universe Super Heroes are onboard for scheduled meet-and-greets and photos.
- A brand-new spectacular party fills the upper deck with music, dancing and games.
- The deck party culminates in a stunning display of themed pyrotechnics, lighting, sound effects and the largest collection of Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains ever assembled on a cruise ship.
- Kids and families summon their Marvel knowledge and enjoy friendly competition during trivia games, covering courageous heroes and fun facts from the Marvel Universe.
- For young heroes-in-training, Marvel-themed games, activities and arts and crafts will be offered throughout the day in Marvel’s Avengers Academy in the Oceaneer Club.
Marvel Day at Sea will be on seven- and eight-night Disney Magic Bahamian cruises departing from New York on Oct. 6, 14, 28; Nov. 4, 11 and 18, 2017. All will include a stop at Castaway Cay and Port Canaveral, with a day at Walt Disney World® Resort. Marvel Day at Sea will be on one seven-night Canadian Coast cruise departing from New York on Oct. 21, 2017, with stops at Charlottetown, Sydney and Halifax.