After introducing a successful month of AP (Annual Pass) offerings earlier this year, the Disneyland Resort is once again launching AP Days from September 6 through October 2, 2016 at Stage 12 in Hollywood Land and the Paradise Garden Gazebo in Disney California Adventure Park.
Here’s a sneak peek of what’s in store:
- Complimentary button series created for Annual Passholders—with a new button each Monday! (while supplies last)
- Complimentary recipe cards, distributed at Paradise Garden Grill and Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta
- New merchandise at Seaside Souvenirs and the Studio Store on Hollywood Blvd., including an Annual Passholders t-shirt with special AP Days art and Annual Passholder pins, water bottles and lanyards, while supplies last
- Disney Characters inside Stage 12
- A red carpet photo op at the Paradise Garden Gazebo
- Family-friendly activities including presentations by Disney experts and color/crafting activities for kids
- Fun, self-guided activities
- Special activities for Annual Passholders and much more!
When arriving at the park, consult the Times Guide, look for informative signs or ask a Cast Member for more information about all available events and offers. Stage 12 is on the eastern side of Hollywood Land just next to the Hyperion Restrooms. It was formerly used as the Mad Arcade during the popular Mad T Party.
Valid Annual Pass is required for all Guests entering an AP Days event’s venue/offering. Photo ID may be required. You can contact Disneyland’s Annual Pass centers at (714) 781-PASS or (714) 781-7277.