Only a few more days left before tickets for the D23 EXPO go up in price! Starting JULY 1, guests wanting to go to the D23 EXPO in August will have to pay regular admission prices. Discounted tickets are $58 a day for D23 members and $67 for general.
Some of the highlights for this years EXPO include Panels from Disney/PIXAR’S INSIDE OUT, TOY STORY 20TH ANNIVERSARY, DISNEY ON BROADWAY’S: THE ORIGINALS, DISNEY ANIMATION EXHIBIT, THE WALT DISNEY ARCHIVES EXHIBIT, and much more!
Visit www.D23EXPO.com for tickets.
Full press release below…
D23 EXPO 2015 Advanced Discount Ticket Prices End June 30, 2015
The highly anticipated D23 EXPO 2015: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event returns to the Anaheim Convention Center August 14–16, bringing all worlds of Disney together under one roof, and offering Disney fans exclusive access to Disney films, television, and theme parks as only D23: The Official Disney Fan Club can!
A limited number of discounted tickets are still available for purchase. Visit www.D23EXPO.com to buy yours before prices go up on July 1.
Highlights of D23 EXPO 2015 include:
- Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars– This EXPO will be the biggest and best to date as D23: The Official Disney Fan Club brings interactive experiences to Disney fans this August.
- Frozen FANdemonium: A Musical Celebration– The Oscar®-winning songwriting team of Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez takes fans on a once-in-a-lifetime musical journey through the world of Frozen.
- Disney On Broadway’s The Originals– Disney Theatrical productions presents an original concert featuring the stars of Broadway’s Aladdin, Mary Poppins,and Tarzan.
- Walt Disney and Pixar Animation Studios– Previews of upcoming films such as Zootopia, Moana, The Good Dinosaur, and Finding Dory; Plus, a look the making of the Disney hit Aladdin.
- Walt Disney Records– Disney Concerts and D23 present Disney In Concert: A Silly Symphony Celebration, featuring a live 32-piece orchestra.
- Disney Channel– Center Stage musical performances by Sabrina Carpenter, Olivia Holt, and Bea Miller; a dance party with stars from Teen Beach 2; a sneak peek at Disney Junior’s upcoming The Lion Guard; meet-and-greets with beloved characters from top-rated preschool series Sofia the First and Doc McStuffins; the premiere of an all-new Mickey Mouse cartoon short, and more.
- Walt Disney Archives Presents — Disneyland: The Exhibit– More than 300 classic and contemporary objects celebrating the 60th anniversary of Walt’s first theme park will be on display.
- D23 EXPO Dream Store– A magical store featuring special logo apparel, product debuts, artist signings, collectibles, and more Disney-inspired items.
- D23 EXPO Design Challenge and Mousequerade Costume Contest– Twenty-three pieces of fan artwork inspired by Disneyland’s Sleeping Beauty Castle will be displayed throughout the show floor. Mousequerade categories include: “Heroes Unmasked,” “Once Upon a Costume,” “The Wonderful Worlds of Disney,” “Best of Star Wars,” and “Weird, Wild, and Goofy!”
- And much, much more not yet announced, including celebrity appearances, panels and presentations, sneak peeks, and unique experiences—all celebrating the past, present, and future of Disney.