Summer 2024 will see the debut of Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point as an exclusive official port destination for the Disney Cruise Line and new details are being released about what guests can expect to find.
Located on the island of Eleuthera in The Bahamas, the tropical paradise will offer a host of new and unique offerings as well as some familiar features.
- Mabrika” means “welcome” in Taino, the language of the Lucayans, who are considered the indigenous people of The Bahamas. This word comes the coal point for the arrival point on the island.
Goombay Cultural Center
- Embodying the essence of the Bahamian festival “Junkanoo,” this space promises joyous music and vibrant energy
- Goombay is one of the traditional music styles of The Bahamas, involving singing, dancing and drumming
- The brilliantly colored cultural pavilion and its Junkanoo-inspired arch will invite guests to embrace the traditions of The Bahamas, along with the sights, sounds and spirit of the country’s signature festival
Triton’s Trumpet Stage
- The gazebo’s name is inspired by one of the stunning natural wonders found among the Bahamian beaches – a large, spiraled seashell commonly called “Triton’s Trumpet”
Treasures of Eleuthera
- A retail shop featuring locally made gifts and artisan crafts
- Shop will spotlight Bahamian artists through an array of unique items that families will be able to bring home with them as a special keepsake
- Refuel with a variety of freshly grilled lunch offerings at the family dining spot located near the beach and water play area.
- A relaxing retreat exclusively for adults 18 years of age and older
- A tranquil beach experience with a dining area and private cabanas available for reservation
See it for Yourself
Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point will open for guests on select sailings in Summer 2024. Details on inaugural itineraries and additional information about signature entertainment, dining, retail and excursions will be released at a later date.