Instead of visiting the HAUNTED MANSION yourself, you can no open the doors to your own humble abode and bring home the spookcaular fun. The film is available major digital retailers including Prime Video, Apple TV, and Vudu/Fandango on October 4, 2023 and physical 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD on October 17, 2023. The film also lands on Disney+ on October 4, 2023.
This release of the film provides access to exclusive never-before-seen bonus features including deleted scenes, extended gag reel and exclusive featurettes.
As always, bonus features vary by product and retailer.
- Making Haunted Mansion (13:05) Hear from cast, crew and filmmakers about creating this grim grinning adventure based on the world-famous ride. See how the ghosts were “brought to life,” what role new technology played, and how the wildly popular attraction inspired the film’s design.
- 999 Happy Haunts (7:05) There are 999 Happy Haunts inside the Disney Parks’ attraction…but always room for one more! See all the Easter eggs (well, maybe not all of them) where characters big, small, alive, departed, human and otherwise appear in both the movie and the ride.
- Deleted Scenes: Take a look at some moments that passed on before the final version of Haunted Mansion was finished.
- Carol (0:45)
- 1 Star (0:44)
- Harriet’s House Of Intuition (3:11)
- They Say The Place Is Haunted (1:16)
- Between Realms (1:42)
- Crump Manor (1:07)
- Emergency Baptism (1:01)
- A Good Head For Business (0:32)
- Gag Reel: Who knew making a scary movie could be so funny!
See it for Yourself
HAUNTED MANSION is available major digital retailers including Prime Video, Apple TV, and Vudu/Fandango on October 4, 2023 and physical 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD on October 17, 2023. The film also lands on Disney+ on October 4, 2023.
But Wait, There’s More!
If you’re a fan of the attraction at Disney Parks, check our our on-going coverage offering looks at the homages to the attraction in the film!