In celebration of 30 years of glorious mornings to make you sick, the official Disney fan club is ready to throw a bewitching shindig in Salem, Massachusetts this fall: D23 Black Flame Ball: Spell-ebrating 30 Years of Hocus Pocus.
From a walking tour of the city where the film was made to a grand ball with an open bar, there’s plenty for wizards, witches, and everthing inbetween to have one hell of a time!.
The event takes place Saturday October 7, 2023 at 9:00am EDT at The Walt Disney Studios and will last until approximately 8 p.m.. The event includes:
- Event Credential
- Walking Tour of Salem, MA.
- Commemorative Event Gift
- Entry to D23 Black Flame Ball, which includes:
- Light snacks and provisions
- Curious concoctions and perfected potions at an open bar (only guests that are 21+ with valid government issued photo identification may consume alcoholic beverages)
- Enchanted evening entertainment, including a live band playing Halloween hits
Tickets go on sale on Friday, August 18, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET in the link provided.
- Gold Member: $229 (+$7 Processing Fee) per ticket.
- General Member: $279 (+$7 Processing Fee) per ticket.
Where to Buy Tickets
The event page below is your portal to purchasing tickets.
See it for Yourself
Light Up The Season with D23! takes place at The Walt Disney Studios December 11, 2022.
MORE INFO: Click here to learn more about the event