Knott’s Boysenberry Festival is back this weekend for the 2023 season and it’s bringing with it more price increases and removal of Season Pass discounts on the purchase of the popular Boysenberry Festival Tasting Card.
Once again, the dish-by-dish breakout of items available for this festival are actually MORE expensive than the concurrent Food and Wine Sip & Savor Pass at Disneyland Resort which actually yields 8 tastings for just a few bucks more. Disappointingly, entertainment options have also been removed around the park as the festival kicks into high gear. Still, the festival is not without its charm, despite a continually shrinking value.
Here’s a look at what’s going on for the this year’s Knott’s Boysenberry Festival.
Inventive highlights this year include:
- Boysenberry Waffle w/ Whipped Cream & Boysenberry Syrup
- Boysenberry BBQ Beef Tips over Parmesan Grits
- Boysenberry BBQ Meatball Pizza
- Boysenberry Mango & Boysenberry Cucumber Lemonades
- Boysenberry Sausage on Hoagie w/ Boysenberry Mustard
- Boysenberry Smoothie
- Cajun Shrimp Po Boy w/ Coleslaw & Boysenberry Remoulade
- Caprese Garlic Bread w/ Boysenberry Balsamic Glaze
- Cauliflower Bites w/ Boysenberry Curry Drizzle
- Charcuterie Board with Boysenberry Crostinis and Boysenberry Mustard
- Chicken Wings w/ Boysenberry & Sweet Chili Glaze
- Elote with Boysenberry Butter, Mayo and Cotija Cheese
- Jambalaya w/ Boysenberry Sausage, Chicken & Shrimp
- Loaded Potato Bowl with Boysenberry Cheese Sauce with Bacon and Chives
Savor and Save
The tasting card runs $55, with no Season Pass discounts available this year. You’ll get six tastings from a selection of more than 30 boysenberry-inspired dishes. Tasting cards are available at Knotts.com or at the theme park. You can see below previous years featured up to eight tastings!
Knott’s Boysenberry Festival offers a selection of entertainment options for the festival goer:
- Knott’s Preserved is a celebration of the heritage of California’s original theme park filled is a musical journey filled with dance and storytelling.
- Bird Cage Theatre pays tribute to its past at with a special presentation of the brand-new comedy melodrama, Riverboat Revenge
- Boysenberry Fun and Games invite you to try your berry best in wildly entertaining activities including a Boysenberry Pie Eating Contest
- Old MacDonald’s Barn pays tribute to one of the farm’s original attractions featuring horses, sheep, goats and other furry friends
- History of the Boysenberry museum is dedicated to the berry that started it all located inside of Town Hall
Over 75 unique boysenberry-inspired creations will be available including a grand selection of packaged food items perfect for take-home souvenirs. The Berry Market, located in the California Marketplace, also features signature boysenberry items like the refreshing boysenberry sarsaparilla and classic jams and preserves. Plus, unique boysenberry-inspired artisan products will also be available at the Boysenberry Festival Craft Fair returning with 30 local craft vendors. Each crafter features its own boysenberry-themed items.
A special Knott’s Boysenberry Festival Event T-Shirt and Collectible Event Pin can be purchased as a combo for $20.99.
See it for Yourself
Knott’s Boysenberry Festival runs daily at Knott’s Berry Farm from March 10 – April 16, 2023.
But Wait, There’s More!
Purchase the Knott’s Boysenberry Bundle and get admission + parking +3 Boysenberry Festival tastings costing between $94.99 and $109.99.
MORE INFO: knotts.com/daily-tickets