Magic Happens parade is ready to make its return to Disneyland and if waiting forever to stake out a spot does not sound appealing, you can opt for a Magic Happens Parade Dining Package to secure a great spot. This guide will arm you with everything you need to know.
The gorgeous photos featured in this article were taken by Andy Castro.
Magic Happens Parade Dining Packages
- $45 per adult
- $25 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Tax is not included; no gratuity required
Enjoy lunch and receive a voucher admitting you to a reserved viewing area for the Magic Happens parade. This dining package includes:
- Meal for a child or adult at Plaza Inn
- Voucher for reserved viewing access to the second “Magic Happens” Parade performance when two performances are scheduled
In addition to the below, plant-based options are also available as well as accomodtions for those with dietary restrictions.
- Adult Meal: Short Rib and Fried Chicken with Pesto Mashed Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables and a Dessert. Choice of Fountain Beverage or Dasani Water.
- Child Meal: Chicken Tenders, Mashed Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables and a Dessert. Choice of Dasani Water or Low-Fat Milk.
- Reserve a time between 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM to pick up your meal and dine at any available table at Plaza Inn Restaurant.
- The viewing area is mainly standing room or ground seating. This area is different than the dining area.
- The location of the viewing area is subject to change.
How To Get It
You need to reserve in advance between the above reservation window. When you’re at the park, head to Plaza Inn restaurant on Main Street, USA during your reservation window. Enjoy your meal and explore the park until it’s time to head to the viewing area.
MORE INFO: Plaza Inn Dining Packages and Reservations
Know Before You Go:
- It’s important to know that in-park dining requires a theme park reservation and valid admission for the same park on the same date for each person ages 3 and older. Dining reservations do not guarantee admission to the parks.
- Every person age 3 will require a dining package voucher to enter the reserved viewing area.
- Reservations can be made up to 60 days prior to your visit. Same day reservations for dining packages are based on availability.
- You must cancel at least 2 hours prior to your reservation to avoid a $10 per person cancellation fee.
- Vouchers are valid only for the designated showtime on the same day as the dining experience. Packages and vouchers may not be refunded, redeemed for cash, sold, or exchanged for different dates or times, even if the show is cancelled.
- Dining packages are not available during Disney After Dark Events and on April 9, May 13, May 14, May 29, June 18, July 4 and July 8, 2023.
See it for Yourself
Magic Happens parade returns to Disneyland on February 24, 2023.
Typical parade times are 3:30pm and 6:30pm but always check the official website or Disneyland app on the day of your visit for the latest details.