ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA is ready to make a multiversal debut at El Capitan Theatre with special limited engagement from February 17 – March 5, 2023. The engagement will include a special costume display plus early screenings and a fan event hosted by Nerdist.
You will find no better place than the classic El Capitan Theater in Hollywood to catch a film on the big screen. Plus, the historic movie palace has a few special extras in store for this engagement. You can learn more about them below…
If a regular movie-going situation is not your style, you can opt for some special extras as only the El Capitan can deliver!
- Arrive early to enjoy a special display of costumes used during production of the film
- Take photos at the themed photo op during the movie’s run
Sensory Inclusive and Captioned Screenings
- Sensory Inclusive Screenings for the movie are available February 22 at 7pm and March 4 at 12pm
- Open Caption Screenings are available February 25 at 12pm and March 1 at 7pm
Early Screening Event
- PRICE: $30 per person
- WHEN: February 16 at 3:00pm
- WHAT: Includes a set of three journals, collectible popcorn tin with popcorn, event credential and bottled beverage
Fan Events Presented by Nerdist
Fans are encouraged to cosplay as their favorite Marvel characters for this fan event presented by Nerdist.
- General: $40 per person
- D23 Member: $30 per member
- WHEN: February 16 and 17 at 7:00pm
- For the Thursday Event: Receive an “Ant-Man” sipper, 64oz popcorn tub, event credential and bottled beverage.
- For the Friday Event: Receive an “Ant-Man” hat, collectible popcorn tin with popcorn, event credential and bottled beverage
See it for Yourself
ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA has its limited engagement at the El Capitan Theatre from February 17 – March 5, 2023.
Tickets available at The El Capitan Theatre (6838 Hollywood Blvd.), online at elcapitantickets.com, or by calling 1-800-DISNEY6 (1-800-347-6396).
- Daily Showtimes:
- February 17 – 27 and March 1 – 5: 12:00pm, 3:30pm, 7:00pm and 10:30pm.
- March 6 – 11: 12:00pm, 3:30pm and 7:00pm.
- All seats for this engagement are reserved.
- $22 adult
- $18 child and senior