Disney Parks in the United States are paying tribute to both active-duty and retired members of the U.S. military with special offers on theme park admissions and resort stays for most dates in 2023. That means special savings at both Disneyland Resort in California and Walt DIsney World Resort in Florida.
At Disneyland Resort
Purchase now through December 11, 2023, for usage through December 15, 2023; blockout dates of April 2, 2023, through April 15, 2023 apply. Park reservations are required. Reservations are limited and subject to availability.
- 3-Day Military Promotional Park Hopper Ticket: $245
- 3-Day Military Promotional Park Hopper Ticket with Disney Genie+ Service: $320
- 4-Day Military Promotional Park Hopper Ticket: $280
- 4-Day Military Promotional Park Hopper Ticket with Disney Genie+ Service: $380
The Disneyland Resort military hotel room offer is valid on select rooms at all 3 Disneyland Resort hotels for for stays select nights January 9, 2023, through December 15, 2023, subject to availability.
At Walt Disney World Resort
Disney Military Salute Tickets (formerly the Disney Military Promotional Ticket) 4-Day or 5-Day Tickets for visits in 2023.
5-Day Military Promotional Tickets
Purchase now through December 11, 2023.
- With the Park Hopper Option: $369 plus tax
- With the Park Hopper Plus Option: $399 plus tax
4-Day Military Promotional Tickets
Purchase now through December 12, 2023.
- With the Park Hopper Option: $349 plus tax
- With the Park Hopper Plus Option: $379 plus tax
The Walt Disney World Resort military hotel room offer is valid at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels for stays most nights January 1, 2023 through December 15, 2023 when you book by December 15, 2023.
Know Before You Go
- Disney Military Salute Tickets may be purchased at participating US military sales outlets by Eligible Service Members (defined below) or their spouse (but not both), for use by themselves and family members and friends, as provided herein. These Tickets may not be otherwise transferred, distributed or resold.
- “Eligible Service Members” are active or retired members of the US Military, including the National Guard, Reservists, the US Coast Guard, the US Space Force, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Spouses of Military Service Members also qualify if they are able to present valid and active US Military IDs in the absence of active or retired Military Personnel or Commissioned Corps Members.
- Additional details on eligibility at Walt Disney World and elgibility at Disneyland Resort are available on the respective official sites.