Universal Studios Hollywood is ready for the holidays this year and they’re ringing it in in style with a solid roster of fan favorites including “Christmas in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter” and “Grinchmas” events on the upper with entertainment, character greets, and festive holiday snacks and surprises.
You can catch it all daily from November 25, 2022 through January 1, 2023.
“Christmas in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter”
- Seasonal décor enchants Hogsmeade village with uniquely themed enhancements to each of the individual storefronts
- “The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts™ Castle” illuminates Hogwarts™ School of Witchcraft and Wizardry with colorful imagery and impressive dimensional animations that dance across Hogwarts castle in tandem to a musical arrangement from the Harry Potter movies.
- Frog Choir, comprised of Hogwarts students and their giant throaty frogs, entertain guests with their harmonized holiday themed songs and fill the land with holiday cheer.
- Custom-made Christmas ornaments created especially for “The Wizarding World of Harry Potter” will be available along with personalized ornaments, garland, scarves and stockings.
- Holiday-themed fare and hot Butterbeer further complement the overall experience.
- “Grinchmas” tree, twisting and turning over 65 feet in height and adorned with hundreds of ornaments and thousands of white and multi-colored LED lights choreographed to music, brightens the merry “Grinchmas” Who-lebration.
- Dazzling “Grinchmas” tree lighting ceremonies that take place every evening, accompanied by a snowfall flurry
- Find characters including The Grinch, his faithful dog Max and a roster of Who-ville Whos.
More to Explore
- Spirited holiday décor and festive whimsy will also permeate throughout the theme park
- Universal CityWalk keeps the spirit running with special décor and surprises including a 40 foot-tall Christmas tree featuring more than 200,000 LED lights.
See it for Yourself
The Holidays at Universal Studios Hollywood take place daily from November 25, 2022 – January 1, 2023.